AGENCY ADDRESS REPORTING
An Agency’s submission of the required documentation in accordance with the statute will bring an officer’s obligation to notify CLEET of an address or phone number change in compliance with 70 OS § 3311 P. However, an agency’s compliance with 70 OS § 3311 does not absolve the officer of their future obligation to notify CLEET within ten (10) days when address or phone number changes take place. Although it is CLEET’s desire to seek voluntary compliance, the statute does provide remedies for failure to comply. These remedies include:
• CLEET may disqualify a law enforcement agency from participating in training programs sponsored by the Council, and/or
• CLEET may impose an administrative fine for violations of this section.
All reports should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Line: 405-239-5122
Tips to Remember When Completing The Spreadsheet:
• Do not submit nick names.
• Do not leave out CLEET numbers or replace them with social security numbers.
• Do not place the attestation in the spreadsheet or as an attachment.
The attestation should be placed in the body of the email as follows:
I attest that the officers’ listed on the attached spreadsheet are employed at this agency. I request that CLEET verify and correct (as needed), the information provided in this spreadsheet as submitted.
Submitter’s name, position or title:
Law Enforcement Agency (complete name):
Phone and fax numbers: