(Full-time Oklahoma Peace Officers certified in Oklahoma
out of active full-time service for over 5 years)
390:10-1-5. Requirements for certification
(5) Every full-time peace officer, certified by the Council, who has not been employed as a full-time officer in Oklahoma for five or more years, upon re-entry to full-time status, must complete refresher training as prescribed by CLEET and successfully pass a written examination as prescribed by the Council, within one (1) year of employment.
(A) Trainees must achieve a passing score as determined by CLEET on the examination.
(B) Any trainee that fails the examination will be permitted to retake that examination within ten (10) business days of the first examination.
(C) While attending refresher training, trainees will fully participate and follow all CLEET policies and rules.
Basic Refresher Class Information
- Now held online - "work at your own pace" atmosphere.
- The on-line links will be sent via email the Monday before the start date of the class.
- See schedule below for certification exam dates.
- Certification exam is held at the CLEET facility located in Ada, Oklahoma.
For more information via e-mail, contact: