The State of Oklahoma passed HB 2197 in 2004 for the provision of electronic and information technology accessibility.
- HB 2197 (PDF)
- HB 2197 (HTML)
- Information Technology Accessibility Standards (MS Word DOC)
- Information Technology Accessibility Standards (HTML)
Effective as of September 8, 2005
- Information Technology Accessibility - Emergency Rule - Department of Central Services:
- Oklahoma's IT Accessibility law and standards model federal Section 508. For technical assistance, please see A guide to the Section 508 Federal Standards.
- Oklahoma IT Accessibility Legislation and Resources, provided by Oklahoma Able Tech
- Oklahoma's web standards are modified from federal web standards. Please refer to the Technical Assistance Document for Oklahoma's web-based Intranet and Internet Information and Applications:
- Web Accessibility Training Tool