|Peace Officer Jobs|
If you wish to advertise an employment opportunity,
Don't forget to include contact information
The Town of Afton is accepting resumes for Chief of Police
This opportunity will be for the individual with a vision of what they want their own department to be as our new chief, will be responsible for building a new department. This individual should be able to strategically plan utilizing current and future resources, maintain budget and fiscal control of the department coordinating with a Town Administrator, represent the department to the community and our school system, coordinate and schedule police activities, required training and programs within a small community.
Starting salary will be based on training, experience, and qualifications.
Applications and Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
Town of Afton
Applications can be picked up at the City Hall located
The Town of Afton is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Anadarko Police Department
Starting Pay: $18.36 per hour (CLEET certified) and $14.00 per hour (non-certified)
The Anadarko Police Department is a proactive and fast paced department that serves a community of about 7,000 people. We have 20 commissioned officers that perform the duties of patrol, investigations, school resource, and administration. Within patrol, we have a K-9 unit and bike patrol. Patrol Officers work one 3 day week and one 4 day week per pay period. Anadarko is located about 50 miles southwest of Oklahoma City and about 35 miles northeast of Lawton.
• Must be a United States Citizen
• Must be between 21-45 years old
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Must have a valid Oklahoma Driver License
• No felony convictions or major misdemeanor convictions
• Must be of good moral character
• Must be able to successfully pass written and physical fitness tests
• CLEET certified preferred but not required
• Competitive pay (yearly step increase)
• Insurance (health, dental, and vision)
• Longevity pay and special duty pay
• Yearly uniform and equipment allowance of $1000
• Paid holidays and vacation
• Oklahoma Police Pension
• College tuition program (50% tuition reimbursement)
• College incentive pay
• CLEET certification incentives for intermediate ($100 per month) and advanced
($150 per month)
• Take home vehicle program (must reside within city limits)
For any questions, please contact Lieutenant Dustan Chandler.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 405-247-2411
The City of Anadarko is an equal opportunity employer.
The Pushmataha County Sheriff's Office is now taking applications for
immediate openings for Full Time Deputies
The requirements are you must be 21 years of age or older with a high school diploma or a GED equivalent and must be able pass a background check. Applicants must live within a certain mileage from Pushmataha County to be assigned a take home unit or be willing to relocate to Pushmataha County. The starting salary for a certified deputy is 2500.00 monthly and 2350.00 monthly for an uncertified deputy pending certification. Pushmataha County Sheriffs Office also provides full insurance (health) and benefits, sick leave, paid vacation time etc. The starting salary is pending due to the Sheriff's Office will be raising pay within the next month (undisclosed) Once full staffed, the Deputies can expect to work a 4 day on 4 day off schedule.
Anyone interested in applying for one of these positions
or has questions concerning the job openings
can stop by the office in per son or call and speak with
Sheriff BJ Hedgecock or Undersheriff Dustin S. Bray.
The phone number to the Sheriff's Office is 580-298-2475,
we are located at 207 SW 3rd Street, Antlers, Ok. 74523
The Custer County Sheriff's Office is accepting applications for a full-time deputy position
Applicant must :
-Be able to pass a criminal background check.
-Be at least 21 years of age.
-Be in good physical health.
-Have a High School diploma or equivalent.
-Be able to pass a MMPI psychological exam.
-Must be a resident of or able to relocate to Custer County.
CLEET certification is preferred.
Starting pay $2,788.07 per month increased to $2,988.07 after first year.
Custer County Law Enforcement Center
300 N. 7th St.
Arapaho, OK 73620
or download one from the following link:
The Town of Arcadia Police Department
217 North Main Street Arcadia Oklahoma 73007
Accepting applications for Reserve Police Officer positions
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Not required to live within town limits
• CLEET Certification is preferred but not required
• Must be an American Citizen and possess a valid Oklahoma Driver’s License
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• High school diploma or GED
• No felony convictions
• No convictions for crimes of moral turpitude or domestic violence
• Must not have had a DUI, DWI, or reckless driving violation within last 5 years
• Must pass a background check
• Must pass fingerprint clearance
• Must submit to the state-mandated MMPI test
• Have high principles ethics and moral character
• Have excellent communication skills
• Must be able to work in a small community
• Be able to work weekends
The town of Arcadia is a growing town new homes are being added to our community daily,
as well as citizens Arcadia is a town of the future come to help us serve our citizens with dignity
and pride and help us become great.
You are able to pick up an application in person in the town of Arcadia City Hall.
Bartlesville Police Department, Bartlesville Oklahoma
The Bartlesville Police Department is accepting applications
for the position of full time Police Officer
Beginning July 1, 2021 the starting hourly rate of pay is $21.04 an hour for a new recruit or $21.57 for CLEET certified officers. The Bartlesville Police Department offers education incentive; Sign on bonus for CLEET certified Officers ($3,000 at hire, $3,000 at 1 year), Lateral Entry program up to step 5 (23.81/49,524) for state certified officers. Annual equipment allowance, and longevity pay, along with health, dental, vision insurance.
• Be a citizen of the United States
• 21-45 years of age
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid driver’s license
• Good moral character
• Suitable emotional stability
• Competitive salary
• Insurance (health, dental, vision)
• 20 year retirement program and pension fund
• 41 hour work week
• Uniforms, equipment and firearm provided to each officer
• Vacation leave
• Sick leave
• Holiday leave
• Military leave
• Take home car program (must live in city limits to be eligible for take home car)
Applications for this position are continuously being accepted and the packet
is available on our website www.cityofbartlesville.org
For more information, contact Corporal Jarred Burdick 918-338-4052
Send completed applications to: City of Bartlesville – HR Department
401 S. Johnstone Ave Bartlesville, OK 74003
The City of Bartlesville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Southern Nazarene University