- Tony Alvarado was born and raised in Oklahoma City and is dedicated to the law enforcement and security industry.
- He retired from the Oklahoma City Police Department with 20 years of service (1992-2012).
- Tony joined the corporate security field as an Investigator in 2012 with Chesapeake Energy.
- He is currently the Sr. Manager Security for Paycom managing over 100 armed security officers, private investigators, and Agency licenses in Oklahoma and Texas and responsible for the companies security operations nationally and internationally, and manages and guides the companies threat assessment team
- Tony has attended Reid School of interview and interrogation, is a certified drug and alcohol collection specialist, C.L.E.E.T. basic and advanced instructor, C.L.E.E.T. Law Enforcement Driver Training instructor, C.L.E.E.T. Field Training Officer, Drug Enforcement Administration Clandestine Laboratory Certified Investigator and Site Safety Officer
Last Modified on 10/26/2022