Major Beto Balderrama
- Major Beto Balderrama started with the Oklahoma City Police Department in 1999. He was assigned to the old Will Rogers Division where he patrolled the southside of Oklahoma City until 2009, with a couple of years in the Gang Enforcement unit in between and as part of the Tactical Unit for over eight years.
- He was promoted to lieutenant in 2009 and assigned to the Springlake Division, where after a year he was picked up by the Gang Enforcement Unit once more as a supervisor.
- In 2012, he was transferred to Bricktown, where he was a Bike Patrol supervisor on both 2nd and 1st shift.
- In 2015, he was promoted to captain where he served as the Superintendent of Records for 3 years.
- Another transfer in 2019 as the executive officer at the Springlake Division and then Internal Affairs in 2020.
- In 2021, he was promoted to major and returned to the Springlake Division as division commander. Another couple transfers to Logistical Support and finally the Director of Training where he serves today.
- He has been married to his wife Amber for over 20 years and has two daughters, Hannah and Sarah.
Last Modified on 01/21/2022