Captain Adam Taylor
- Captain Taylor began his career in law enforcement as a Community Service Officer and Dispatcher for the University of Oklahoma Police Department while attending as a student in 2008. From 2010 until 2015, Captain Taylor served on Active Duty with the Oklahoma Army National Guard Military Funeral Honors Team, with he last 3 years being the Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge.
- In 2012, Captain Taylor was accepted as one of the first Reserve Special Agents with the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics, where he served in the Metro Enforcement Division until 2015. Captain Taylor was hired at the Union City Police Department in 2015 where he has served as a Patrol Officer, Patrol Sergeant, Patrol and Investigations Lieutenant, and currently the Administration and Investigations Captain and Assistant Chief.
- Captain Taylor holds the Fire Investigation Technician designation through the International Association of Arson Investigators, and serves as a volunteer firefighter with the Union City Fire Department. Captain Taylor also holds an FAA Remote Pilot Certificate and operates the Unmanned Aerial System (Drone) for the Canadian County Multi-jurisdictional Special Operations Team.
- Captain Taylor attained his Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice from Central Christian College of Kansas, Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice from Arizona State University, as well as a Graduate Certificate in Law Enforcement Administration also from ASU. He is a graduate of the FBI-LEEDA Trilogy, the OBN Narcotics Investigator Course, and the CLEET Criminal Investigation Academy.
- Captain Taylor served 13 years with the Oklahoma National Guard with one deployment to the Middle East. He is currently in his 3rd year with the US Army Reserves where he serves as an Observer/Coach/Trainer, evaluating unit combat readiness for mobilizations.
Last Modified on 10/22/2021