- About OEQA
- Certification Testing
- Educator Preparation
- National Board Certification
- Oklahoma School Performance Review
- School & District Profiles Reports
Each program area (e.g., math, reading, etc.) within a educator preparation unit is required to submit a review as part of the assessment process. Individual programs are evaluated based on the standards of national learned societies and/or state approved standards.
The Office of Educational Quality and Accountability recognizes the following program review options:
1) National Program Review Process
SPA Program Review with National Recognition is provided by Specialized Professional Associations (SPA).
2) State Program Review Process
Additional Program Review Resources
For more information, please e-mail Susan Pinson.