- Campaign Finance Reporting
- Lobbyists & Liaisons Reporting
- Financial Disclosure
- Ethics Laws, Guides & Forms
- County, Municipal & School Reporting
- Agency Information & Continuing Education
The following calendars are provided for reference for State Candidates Committees. The required schedules are also loaded in The Guardian system for these entities.
Statewide candidates may register at any time. However, candidates must register within 10 days after spending or receiving in excess of $1,000. Once a candidate registers, they are obligated to file reports according to the assigned schedule until the committee is dissolved and a final report is filed. Please be aware of the mandatory dissolution dates at the bottom of each schedule.
Click on the links below to view the relevant calendar: