- Campaign Finance Reporting
- Lobbyists & Liaisons Reporting
- Financial Disclosure
- Ethics Laws, Guides & Forms
- County, Municipal & School Reporting
- Agency Information & Continuing Education
Registration and administration fees apply to candidate committees, political party committees and political action committees. The following registration and administration fee schedule for FY 2020 was adopted by the Ethics Commission at its June 14, 2019, meeting with an effective date of July 1, 2019.
Candidate Committees - $100 per committee
Due within 10 days of raising or spending $1,000 or more.
Political Action Committees - $100 per year
An initial registration is required within 10 days of raising or spending $1,000 and annually thereafter in January.
State Political Party Committees - $100 per year
Initial registration is required prior to filing the first report and during every odd numbered year in July, with an annual fee due every July.
Local Political Party Committees - $100 per year as needed
Registration required only in years the Committee makes one of the following expenditures:
1. Contribution in any amount to a state candidate committees
2. One or more Independent Expenditures
3. One or more Electioneering Communications
1st Quarter 2019 Late Committees
Notice of Hearings