- Campaign Finance Reporting
- Lobbyists & Liaisons Reporting
- Financial Disclosure
- Ethics Laws, Guides & Forms
- County, Municipal & School Reporting
- Agency Information & Continuing Education
A settlement agreement is the Ethics Commission’s only Constitutional enforcement alternative to filing a civil lawsuit in the District Court for an alleged violation of the Ethics Rules. Irrespective of penalties provided in the Ethics Rules to be assessed by the District Court, any monetary penalties, fees, costs or other penalties provided in a settlement agreement shall be in amounts and from sources to be agreed upon by the parties.
Case No. 2018-19. In re Wilson for State House 2018, and David Wilson