- Campaign Finance Reporting
- Lobbyists & Liaisons Reporting
- Financial Disclosure
- Ethics Laws, Guides & Forms
- County, Municipal & School Reporting
- Agency Information & Continuing Education
Candidate workshops will resume in April of 2018. Please check back later for more information. In the meantime, a guide for state candidates is available for review under the “Ethics Laws, Guides & Forms” tab, and the guides for county, municipal, and school/technology board candidates are available under the “County, Municipal & School Reporting” tab. Contact the Ethics Commission staff at (405) 521-3451 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.