JORDAN K. RUSSELL
Chairman Jordan K. Russell is an attorney who joined the Commission after serving three legislative sessions as policy director and counsel to former Oklahoma Speaker of the House Jeffrey W. Hickman. Prior to his time at the State Capitol, Jordan had a successful law practice in the downtown Oklahoma City office of Gungoll, Jackson, Box & Devoll, P.C.
Chairman Russell also previously worked as a legislative assistant to Oklahoma’s U.S. Congressman Frank D. Lucas in his Washington, D.C. office where he worked on issues involving healthcare, labor, social security, and disability, and ERISA.
Chairman Russell and his wife Jessica reside in rural Oklahoma County with their three children and enjoy attending their kids’ school and sporting events at Crossings Christian School and attending Oklahoma State University football and basketball games as a family. As a fourth-generation Freedom, Oklahoma native, Jordan enjoys spending time hunting, fishing, and relaxing on his family’s cattle ranch in rural Woods County, Oklahoma.
Chairman Russell was appointed to the Oklahoma Workers’ Compensation Commission by Governor Mary Fallin effective October 4, 2016, and was reappointed to the Commission by Governor Kevin Stitt to a term ending in August 2025. Chairman Russell was appointed to the position of Chairman of the Workers' Compensation Commission June 1, 2021, by Governor Kevin Stitt.
• Supreme Court of Oklahoma
• U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
• U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
• U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
• JD, University of Oklahoma College of Law, Order of the Coif, Dean’s List
• BS, Oklahoma State University, Major: Agricultural Economics, Magna Cum Laude, Top Graduate of College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
CIVIC INVOLVEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
• Crossings Community Church
• Sirloin Club of Oklahoma – Board of Directors
• PCAA and Friday Night Lights - Volunteer Youth Sports Coach
• National and Oklahoma FFA Alumni Association – Lifetime Member
• Oklahoma State University Alumni Association – Lifetime Member
Before her appointment to the Commission, Megan Tilly most recently served as Chief of the Multi-County Grand Jury Unit of the Oklahoma Attorney General’s attorneys, office, investigators, jury investigates and which support is made up of staff. The grand and prosecutes crimes across the state, including public corruption, white collar crime, fraud. She assisted the workers’ compensation, insurance, and Social Security fraud and unit of the attorney’s general’s office criminal fraud investigations through legal research and counsel.
Previously, Commissioner Tilly worked in the District Attorney's office as an assistant district attorney in the Ninth District, handling all felony drug cases in Payne County and prosecuting all types of felonies in Logan County.
Commissioner Tilly, her husband Matt, and their children live in Oklahoma City.
• Lawyer's chapter of the Federalist Society of Oklahoma City, Member.
• Junior League of Oklahoma City, Member.
• Oklahoma City Zoo, Board Member.
• Central Oklahoma Humane Society, Board Member.
Contact information: Commissioners@wcc.ok.gov