Oklahoma Workers' Compensation Commission
If you need technical assitance with CaseOK contact:
For CaseOK Question Only
The Attorney Dashboard is for the use of the attorney of record and their firm to view cases they have filed with the WCC. If you have not filed a case with the WCC and are not a member of a firm that has filed a case;
then you will need to use Public Search to view WCC case files.
Important Instructions for CC-Form 36A Affidavit of Exempt Status:
Click the button below to access the electronic affidavit form. The form is listed under Affidavit of Exempt Status on the Case OK website.
The cost for an Affidavit of Exempt Status is $50.00 plus a $1.00 online processing fee.
Please note the Workers' Compensation Commission will not accept checks for the Affidavit of Exempt Status Fee.
The Affidavit of Exempt Status will expire at midnight TWO YEARS from the date it was filed.
If you need a a new copy of your filed Affidavit of Exempt Status or you need to make any changes to your Affidavit please call (405) 522-3222.
Once you have completed and paid for your Affidavit of Exempt Status please allow 1-2 business days for our staff to process your documents.
If you do not recieve your affadavit email within 48 hours, please check you junk/spam email folder before calling the commission.
You will recieve a file stamped copy of your affidavit to the email you listed on your form.
Click on this Flyer to go to the registration page.
The services the Commission will be providing until further notice include:
- Form Filings- Filings should be sent via mail and electronically where available. Filings should be mailed to the Commission’s Oklahoma City address: 1915 North Stiles Avenue, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73105. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope if paper file copies are needed. An email option is now available for for form filings See Alert- email form filings to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Approval of Joint Petition Settlements Electronically- See Commission Alert
- Case Issues Resolved by Email: See Alert
- Compliance Payments- Paid via online payment portal and mail (1915 North Stiles Avenue, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73105.)
- Permitting Payments- Paid via online payment portal and mail (1915 North Stiles Avenue, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73105.)
- Billing- Court Fees and other payments will be accepted via online payment portal and mail (1915 North Stiles Avenue, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73105.)
- Counselor Services- Via phone (855) 291-3612 (In-state toll free) (405) 522-5308 or by email at email@example.com.
- Records Searches and Copy Requests- File copies can be obtained by mailing in the Commission request form to the Oklahoma City WCC Office (1915 North Stiles Avenue, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73105.)
The Oklahoma Workers' Compensation Commission is the agency responsible for adjudicating cases of injured workers. Oklahoma workers and employers who wish to dispute a workers compensation claim can file a case with the Oklahoma Workers' Compensation Commission.
Oklahoma's workers’ compensation system was reformed in 2013, by the Administrative Workers’ Compensation Act (Act). The Act created the Workers’ Compensation Commission (WCC which became fully operational effective February 1, 2014. The WCC provides a forum for workers’ compensation hearings and appeals, ensures compliance with relevant statutes by employers, and regulates organizations who wish to self-fund their workers’ compensation obligations.