OKLAHOMA STATE BOARD OF LICENSURE FOR
PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS AND LAND SURVEYORS
Meeting Location: 220 NE 28th Street Oklahoma City, OK
Thursday, December 1st, 2022 9:00 a.m.
Call meeting to order - declare quorum present.
“The State Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors are meeting pursuant to letter notice issued by the Executive Director on the instruction of the Chair. Written notice of the meeting was filed with the Secretary of State and the Agenda posted outside the Board Offices twenty four hours prior to the meeting setting forth thereon the date, time, place and business for the meeting.
Pledge of Allegiance
♦ Approval of September 22,2022 Board Minutes
(Consent orders may be presented in lieu of a scheduled hearing)
Executive Session Proposed for each of the attached cases pursuant to 25 O.S. Supp. 2018, Section 307(B)(8).
1. Vote to convene in Executive Session
2. Executive Session Discussion.
3. Announce return from Executive Session.
4. Vote on motions
2022-024 Haskell Saunders Surveying, CA 2664 / Haskell Saunders, PLS 1486 Consent
2022-070 MPP Engineers, LLC / Ashutosh Patel, PE 30187 Consent
2022-072 ReCon Management Services, Inc., CA 8977 / Michael J. Frayne, PE 29011 Consent
2022-082 Willis D. Long, PLS 1994
2022-089 Industrial Ally, Inc., CA 7100 / Michael Witt, PE 30114 Consent
♦ Proposed Letters of Caution
♦ Current Case List
♦ Administrative Fines Spreadsheet
♦ Discussion and possible action concerning reports and recommendations made by the Complaint Review Committee:
Discussion and possible action regarding the following agenda items
♦ Approval of Board Calendar for 2023
♦ Executive Director Report
♦ Scholarship Report
♦ Outreach Report
♦ Financial Report
1. Financial Statement September - October, 2022
2. Claims and P-Card Purchases - September, 2022
3. Claims and P-Card Purchases - October, 2022
♦ Operational Audit for the period of July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2022
♦ A/E Joint Committee Meeting Report and Comprehensive Review and Proposed Revisions to O.S. Title 59, 475.1 et seq.
♦ Surveying Committee Report
- Oklahoma Law and Surveying Exam
- Proposed Corner Record Audit Review Committee
- Professional Land Surveyor Continuing Education and Audit Committee
- Review of OAC 165-10-3-1(4) regarding Oklahoma Corporation Commission's plat requirements
- EPS Committee PAK Study - request for information
♦ Professional Engineer Committee Report
- Oklahoma Law and Engineering Exam
- Professional Engineer Continuing Education and Audit Committee
♦ NCEES Information and Reports
♦ Building Report
Security System Update
♦ Legislative Report
♦ Board general discussion regarding professional engineering or surveying topics
♦ Consent Agenda - Application Action Items (Pursuant to OAC 245:15-3-4)
1. Request for Board ratification of the following based up approval by the Executive Director and the Board's designee in between board meetings:
a. PE Applications (including MLE PE's, PE-SE's, Re-licensure, and other qualifying PE applications)
b. CA Applications
b. Temporary License Applications
c. Engineer Intern Certifications
d. Land Surveyor Intern Certifications
e. Amended Certificate of Authorization Applications
f. SE Grandfathering Applications B
g. Name Change Applications
2. Board consideration of applications reviewed and approved by the Executive Director and the Board's designee for initial licensure, who have now passed the PE examination and obtained all requisite experience (these applicants applied to take the PE examination prior to obtaining all requisite experience).
3. Board consideration of applications reviewed and approved by the Executive Director and the Board's designee for admission to the P.S. and/or O.L.S. examination and, when the examination(s) are successfully passed, granted initial P.L.S. licensure.
4. Board consideration of applications reviewed and approved by the Executive Director and the Board's designee for admission to the P.S. and/or O.L.S. examination and, when the examination(s) are successfully passed, granted comity P.L.S. licensure.
5. Board consideration of Oklahoma P.E.'s applying for the S.E. designation by way of education and experience (Application A)
6. Application and Exam Report
7. Initial PE Applications to be rejected
♦ Next Board Meeting: February 16-17, 2023
♦ Public Comment (limited to 3 minutes per person)
♦ New Business –
Motion to adjourn.