OKLAHOMA STATE BOARD OF LICENSURE FOR
PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS AND LAND SURVEYORS
Meeting Location: 220 NE 28th Street Oklahoma City, OK
Thursday, July 28, 2022 9:00 a.m.
Call meeting to order - declare quorum present.
“The State Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors are meeting pursuant to letter notice issued by the Executive Director on the instruction of the Chair. Written notice of the meeting was filed with the Secretary of State and the Agenda posted outside the Board Offices twenty four hours prior to the meeting setting forth thereon the date, time, place and business for the meeting.
Thursday, July 28, 2022 9:00 a.m.
Administer Oath of Office to Gene O. Brown, P.E., S.E. - Appointed to the Board by Governor Kevin Stitt to a term of June 29, 2022 to June 28, 2028
Pledge of Allegiance
♦ Approval of June 9, 2022 Board Minutes
(Consent orders may be presented in lieu of a scheduled hearing)
Executive Session Proposed for each of the attached cases pursuant to 25 O.S. Supp. 2018, Section 307(B)(8).
1. Vote to convene in Executive Session
2. Executive Session Discussion.
3. Announce return from Executive Session.
4. Vote on motions
2021-063 Foresight Land Surveying, LLC, CA 7652 / Jason R. Lilly, LS 1950 CONSENT
2022-038 Jacob Rice Engineering, LLC, CA 8920 / Alden Livingston, PE 33347
2022-041 Rizzo International Inc., CA 9125 / John P. Osterle, PE 27961 CONSENT
♦ Proposed Letters of Caution
♦ Current Case List
♦ Administrative Fines Spreadsheet
♦ Discussion and possible action concerning reports and recommendations made by the Complaint Review Committee:
Charles Howard Proposed Settlement
Discussion and possible action regarding the following agenda items
♦ Committee Appointments FY23
♦ Executive Director Report
2. Computer System Update
♦ Outreach Report
♦ Financial Report
1. Financial Statement May - June, 2022
2. Claims and P-Card Purchases - May, 2022
3. Claims and P-Card Purchases - June, 2022
♦ A/E Joint Committee Meeting Report
♦ Comprehensive Review and Proposed Revisions to O.S. Title 59, 475.1 et seq.
♦ Surveying Committee Report
- Oklahoma Law and Surveying Exam
- Proposed Corner Record Audit Review Committee
- Professional Land Surveyor Continuing Education and Audit Committee
♦ Professional Engineer Committee Report
- Oklahoma Law and Engineering Exam
- Professional Engineer Continuing Education and Audit Committee
♦ NCEES Information and Reports
- NCEES Annual Meeting Motions for Discussion - July Board Meeting
♦ Building Report
♦ Legislative Report
♦ Board general discussion regarding professional engineering or surveying topics
♦ Consent Agenda - Application Action Items (Pursuant to OAC 245:15-3-4)
1. Request for Board ratification of the following based up approval by the Executive Director and the Board's designee in between board meetings:
a. PE Applications (including MLE PE's, PE-SE's, Re-licensure, and other qualifying PE applications)
b. CA Applications
b. Temporary License Applications
c. Engineer Intern Certifications
d. Land Surveyor Intern Certifications
e. Amended Certificate of Authorization Applications
f. SE Grandfathering Applications B
g. Name Change Applications
2. Board consideration of applications reviewed and approved by the Executive Director and the Board's designee for initial licensure, who have now passed the PE examination and obtained all requisite experience (these applicants applied to take the PE examination prior to obtaining all requisite experience).
3. Board consideration of applications reviewed and approved by the Executive Director and the Board's designee for admission to the P.S. and/or O.L.S. examination and, when the examination(s) are successfully passed, granted initial P.L.S. licensure.
4. Board consideration of applications reviewed and approved by the Executive Director and the Board's designee for admission to the P.S. and/or O.L.S. examination and, when the examination(s) are successfully passed, granted comity P.L.S. licensure.
5. Board consideration of Oklahoma P.E.'s applying for the S.E. designation by way of education and experience (Application A)
6. Application and Exam Report
7. Initial PE Applications to be rejected
♦ Next Board Meeting: September 22-23, 2022
♦ Public Comment (limited to 3 minutes per person)
♦ New Business –
Motion to adjourn.