- Dockets and Results
- Parole Process
- Pardon Process
- Victim Services
The following protocol shall be followed when submitting a comment form:
1. Offender’s name;
2. Department of Corrections number; and
3. Facility assigned.
4. Note your association to the offender;
5. The comment section shall be used to provide the Pardon and Parole Board information not included in the offender’s file.
6. The Pardon and Parole Board will have information available on institutional adjustment and programs; therefore do not cover this topoc unless you have additional information.
1. List specific ways you can provide assistance to the offender in the community if parole is granted (i.e. residence, job, or transportation);
2. Discuss changes you have observed in the offender;
3. Note any of the offender’s potential risk areas or concerns;
4. Include information regarding employment or potential employment, residence, transportation, available treatment programs (as applicable);
5. Explain what the offender has accomplished (i.e. training opportunities, education plans, or other information the Pardon and Parole Board should consider in making their decision.
6. Include information that demonstrates to the Pardon and Parole Board the offender has a support system in place upon release.
The Public Comment Form shall be electronically sent, faxed or delivered personally to the Pardon and Parole Board's Administrative Offices.
The following information shall be included:
1. Offender's name;
2. Offender's Department of Corrections number; and
3. The Docket month and year shall be written on the top of the letter and the back of the envelope, if mailed.
4. All correspondence shall be delivered to the Pardon and Parole Board no later than close of business 2-weeks prior to scheduled Pardon and Parole Board Meeting.
Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board
Attn: Pardon and Parole Board Communication
First National Center
120 North Robinson Avenue, Suite 900W
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102
Office: (405) 521-6600