Q: WHEN IS SOMEONE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR A PARDON?
A: There are several requirements to determine eligibility for a pardon.
1. The applicant must have completely discharged the entire sentence for the offense he/she is wishing to have pardoned. They may not be under any type of supervision.
2. The applicant must have paid all fines, fees, restitution, court costs, etc. in full.
3. The conviction must be an Oklahoma conviction. The Governor only has authority to pardon Oklahoma convictions.
4. The applicant may not have any pending charges.
Q: HOW DOES SOMEONE APPLY FOR A PARDON?
A: Following are the instructions for completing a pardon application:
• Complete and forward one (1) copy of the Pardon Application to the General Counsel for the Board
• Complete one (1) copy of the Pardon Application giving full and explicit reasons for seeking executive clemency in the form of a pardon.
• When complete, send all documents to the Parole Board at:
Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board
First National Center
120 N. Robinson Ave., Ste. 900W
Oklahoma City, OK 73102.
A pardon application may be obtained from the web site at www.ppb.state.ok.us or if you do not have access to a computer you may contact the Parole Board Administrative Offices at (405) 602-5863.