1. Dentist, Dental Hygiene, or Specialty Application by Exam - (Fees are listed at the top of the application.) This is the application method for Dentists and Dental Hygienists that have taken WREB. If you took the WREB exam over 5 years ago, you will need provide your scores, as we no longer have access to retrieve them.
2. Dentist, Hygiene, and Specialty Application by Credentials - (Fees are listed at the top of the application.) This is the application method for Dentists and Dental Hygienists who have been practicing for the previous 5 years immediately prior to making application and Dental Hygienists that have been practicing the previous 2 years immediately prior to making application AND have taken an accepted Regional Exam.
**You may begin studying for the Jurisprudence Exam immediately by clicking on the Statutes and Rules tab.**
3. Faculty License Application- This is for full-time Faculty Members at OU College of Dentistry who do not meet the requirements for an Oklahoma Dental License.
4. RDH Out of State Local & Nitrous Request Form - If you did not receive your education in Oklahoma, please follow these instructions for making a request for Local Anesthesia and Nitrous Oxide.
5. Special Volunteer License Application - No Fee (.pdf, 2 pp, 148 KB)
6. Dental Laboratory Work Authorization Form- The Board of Dentistry is no longer printing these books nor mailing them out. You may either print this page and make copies or you may take this to a print shop and have your own books made for your office. The Statutes no longer require you to use books made by the Board of Dentistry.
7. Complaint Form - Please print out and mail in to the Board Office. The Board of Dentistry MUST have a written complaint on file in order to open an investigation. We cannot take a complaint by phone.
*If you have a question or concern about a case or complaint, please click HERE to send an email to the Board Office.
8. Complaint Process - What you need to know about Complaints.
9. Dental Assistant Out of State Requirements - This is the list of items you will need to submit to the Board of Dentistry if you have Expanded Function permits from another state. Please be aware that no permits from other states automatically transfer to Oklahoma.
10. 2016 NEW Dental Assistant Permit Application- This is only for Dental Assistants that have never registered, or who hold a Radiation only permit. This is NOT the Renewal Application.
11. Retirement Form - Licensees who have held an Oklahoma license for a minimum of 25 years and are at least 65 years of age are eligible to retire their license.
12. Request for Non-Renewal of License/Permit- For those not eligible for Retirement but do not wish to maintain their Oklahoma license.
13. Copy Request Form - This is the request to submit to the Board for a duplicate copy of an annual registration, license, permit, or wall license.
14. Helpful Phone Numbers Helpful Phone Numbers The most frequently asked for phone numbers at the Board Office.