To provide the citizens of Oklahoma with peace officers who are trained to be professional, ethical, conscientious, sensitive to needs of the public, knowledgeable and competent in identified learning objectives; and to protect the public by regulating private security in the State of Oklahoma through education and licensing requirements and to ensure licensees practice within the provision of the law.
We are committed to providing strong leadership for law enforcement training and to be nationally recognized as the leader in law enforcement training, with a state-of-the-art facility. Working as partners with client agencies including state, county, and local organization, we will identify ways that research, training, and education can be used to ensure public safety and preserve law and order.
VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
To accomplish our mission and become the national leader in law enforcement training CLEET must:
- Conduct itself and its training with the highest of standards and instill this value in all administrators and officers,
- Provide programs, courses and services that enhance justice and public safety and are relevant to the needs and interests of the people we serve,
- Seek new ideas and ways of providing learning,
- Promote dedication to quality service and continuous improvement that reflects the highest standards,
- Guarantee a commitment to personal and organizational integrity,
- Respect and value diversity and individuality,
- Ensure fair and consistent treatment and equal opportunity,
- Create opportunities for job satisfaction and career development,
- Require open and honest communications, and
- Encourage a spirit of enthusiasm and optimism.
Last updated/reviewed September 22, 2008
Email and Telephone List