spacer image
Skip Nav Skip to Search
spacer image


 Welcome to the Board of Licensed Architects,
Landscape Architects, and Registered Interior Designers!



The Board's mission is to protect the citizens of the State of Oklahoma by establishing standards for professional qualifications, ensuring competence through examinations, setting practice standards, and enforcing the Architectural and Registered Interior Designers Act.




Please watch the video below about our Professions!

Click the Video Link:  The importance of architecture, landscape architecture, and interior design:




Oklahoma Board of Architects - 220 NE 28th Street, Suite 150 - Oklahoma City, OK 73105

Phone:  (405) 949-2383           Linked_In.png              Map / Directions:  Click Here

Office Hours: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm / Monday through Friday

Special Announcements

  • For information on which building types require an Architect's involvement in Oklahoma, please visit the "Building Types" tab. __________________________________
  • Proposed changes to OAC Title 55:10 Rules can be found under the "Act & Rules" tab. __________________________________
  • If you are a resident of Oklahoma, have been a licensed Architect, Landscape Architect, or a Registered Interior Designer in Oklahoma for more than five years and are interested in becoming a Board member, apply under the "Serve" tab at __________________________________
  • For information regarding the Oklahoma State Board of Architecture Path to Licensure Scholarship go to __________________________________
  • Fire Marshal Forms, applications, and reinstatement forms can be found under Forms/Applications. __________________________________
Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How much of the budget for a project can be considered as incidental in landscape architecture?
A: If 10% of the budget includes landscape architecture, the architect may design it, but if there is not a building, then the architect is not licensed to practice landscape architecture.

Q: I forgot to renew my license; how can I reinstate it?
A: Go to the Forms/Applications tab, then print out the Landscape Architect/Architect Reinstatement Form, or the Registered Interior Designer Reinstatement Form. Send in that form, along with a check for the fees and a CEU transcript, to the Board office.

Related Topics