The District Attorneys Council, in collaboration with several other state agencies, is participating in OKGrants Grants Management System. Developed by Agate Software, Inc., OKGrants is a web-based platform which allows for the on-line application of grant funding that is available through the District Attorneys Council. If awarded, subgrantees are able to more easily and effectively manage their grant online as well.
OKGrants may be accessed at https://grants.ok.gov
Grants Available in OKGrants:
The following grant programs are available and must be submitted through OKGrants:
• Justice Assistance Grant (JAG)
• Justice Assistance Grant (JAG-LLE)
• Residential Substance Abuse Treatment Grant (RSAT)
• Sexual Assault Services Program Grant (SASP)
• S.T.O.P. Violence Against Woman Act (VAWA)
• Victims of Crime Act (VOCA), administered by the Victims Division within the District Attorneys Council.
Unfortunately, at this time, not all grant programs managed by the District Attorneys Council may be submitted through the OKGrants.
Features of OKGrants:
Prior to the development of OKGrants, applicants were required to mail, overnight, or travel to Oklahoma City to hand deliver applications before the deadline. Instead, applications may simply be submitted with the click a button from anywhere with Internet access. There are also a number of other features available if grant funds are awarded. The features of OKGrants include the following:
• Search for current grant applications.
• Complete and submit grant applications on-line.
• Attach documents to electronic applications.
• Submit award documents electronically.
• Adjust and modify budget on-line.
• Request payments and submit quarterly financial reports on-line.
• Submit progress reports via OKGrants.
The end result of the implementation of OKGrants is a much more efficient and streamlined process!