In accordance to the Open Records Act, Section 24A.1 et seq. of Title 51 of the Oklahoma Statutes you will be able to search and retrieve reports and data filed by registered candidate and non-candidate committees in the state of Oklahoma.
This system is designed to provide accurate and timely information to the public.
You can search for data by the following means:
- Statistical Information
- Advanced Contributor Searches
- Advanced Expenditure Search
- Search Paper Reports (all or specific)
- Download Raw Data (available after secure login)
- Candidate Information
- Non-Candidate Committee Information
- Position, District, Office Number
- Campaign Fund Balances
Notice: OK.gov has made updates to the Campaign Reporting System in an effort to correct aggregate totals. You may see changes to previously filed reports as well as raw data. You are strongly encouraged to print off hard copies of any reports you file and maintain them with your own records.