In accordance to the Open Records Act, Section 24A.1 et seq. of Title 51 of the Oklahoma Statutes you will be able to search and retrieve reports and data filed by registered candidate and non-candidate committees in the state of Oklahoma.
This system is designed to provide accurate and timely information to the public.
You can search for data by the following means:
- Statistical Information
- Advanced Contributor Searches
- Advanced Expenditure Search
- Search Paper Reports (all or specific)
- Download Raw Data (available after secure login)
- Candidate Information
- Non-Candidate Committee Information
- Position, District, Office Number
- Campaign Fund Balances