Wagoner County Home Page
- Due to an exposure of COVID-19, the Treasurer's Office will be closed to the public until further notice. Any tax payments should be made via mail or may be made online at the Treasurer's website. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and ask for your patience as we work to continue services but protect both our staff and the public.
Wagoner City Hall is closed due to COVID-19. For Wagoner County Planning Questions Phone 918-485-8123 or send email
In accordance with 70 O.S. § 5-156 the Wagoner County Budget, and budgets for Wagoner, Coweta, Okay and Porter public schools have been filed with the office of the State Auditor and Inspector as of October 28, 2020 and are available for inspection in the office of the County Clerk, with their respective School Boards, and with the State Auditor. Within fifteen (15) days, any taxpayer may file protests with the State Auditor and Inspector against any alleged illegality of the budget(s) in the manner prescribed by law. If no protest is filed by any taxpayer within the fifteen-day period, the budget and any appropriations thereof shall be deemed legal and final until amended by the governing body or the county excise board as authorized by law.
NOTICE REGARDING FACIAL COVERINGS WHILE IN COURTHOUSE. Please follow this link for information regarding facial coverings while in the courthouse.
- All persons having an indebtedness or claim against Wagoner County are hereby notified that all invoices and documentation pertaining to said purchase order or contract must be recorded in the office of the Wagoner County Clerk on or before September 30, 2020, covering all debts now unpaid and incurred during the period beginning on July 1, 2019, and ending on June 30, 2020, or said account shall be void and forever barred
- View COVID-19 related press releases from Governor Kevin Stitt in his newsroom
- ***UPDATE*** To clarify the extent of closings/cancellation for Wagoner County in response to the Corona Virus, please make note of the following information: All departments which are housed within the Wagoner County Courthouse ARE CURRENTLY OPEN for business, however that business must be conducted via telephone, email, online or via postal service. Please contact the department via telephone for further assistance. The courts are still in operation, however with restrictions on those who will be permitted inside the courthouse. Again, please call for assistance. Other county departments such as all District Barns, Planning and Zoning, Emergency Management and the Election Board are also limiting public access. Again, please call for assistance. Please check back here for further information. THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS HAS APPROVED AN EMERGENCY PROCLAMATION FOR WAGONER COUNTY. THAT DOCUMENT CAN BE FOUND HERE. HAS ALSO APPROVED RESOLUTION 2020-021 OUTLINING RECOMMENDED CLOSURES FOR WAGONER COUNTY. THAT DOCUMENT CAN BE FOUND HERE.
STORM SEASON IS APPROACHING. BE SURE YOUR STORM SHELTER IS REGISTERED WITH THE COUNTY:
Be sure Emergency Responders can find you in the event of severe weather this season by registering your storm shelter with the county HERE. In the event a home is damaged or destroyed by severe weather, many times residents are trapped beneath debris. Registering the location of your shelter will enable first responders to locate you quickly!
- If you have received a notification from Conveyance Transfer Services, please be aware that this is a scam. (A copy of the letter can be seen here.) The letter sent indicates you need a copy of your deed and asks you to send $86.00 to obtain one. The County Clerk's office offers certified copies of your documents for $2.00 per page. Please do not send anything to this company. Let us provide your documents for you.
- We are hiring! Click HERE for more information.
Did you find what you were looking for? Tell us about your visit! Your feedback will help improve our website.
Wagoner County Court House
307 E. Cherokee St.
Wagoner, Ok 74467
The Wagoner County website received an A- Score on the Read About It
Disclaimer of Content:
The information on these pages has been carefully compiled to ensure maximum accuracy. In addition, Wagoner County makes every effort to ensure the information is current. However, we cannot and do not warrant the information furnished on the site as current nor completely without errors. In addition, Wagoner County cannot and does not warrant the information contained in sites to which we link.
Growing from "Good" to "Great"! S1