Notices and Upcoming Events
- Wagoner County Election Board - Notice of Candidicy
- Public Notice Regarding Asphalt Bids
- If you live or commute on 111th Street in District Three, please click HERE for a press release about the road project. More info on the scope of the project can be found HERE and information on the project and materials can be found HERE. We appreciate your patience while we work to provide the best roads possible for the county.
- The Wagoner County Budget for Fiscal Year 2015-2016 has been posted. The document is available in its entirety HERE.
- Wagoner County Financial Audits have been released and published by the State Auditor and Inspector. Read additional information about the audits.
- Public Notice - In accordance with 62 OS § 310.4 - All persons having an indebtedness or claim against Wagoner County are hereby notified that all invoices and documentation pertaining to said purchase order or contract must be recorded in the office of the Wagoner County Clerk on or before September 30, 2015, covering all debts now unpaid and incurred during the period beginning on July 1, 2014, and ending on June 30, 2015, or said account shall be void and forever barred.
- Updated: Sheriff Department Fingerprinting schedule and requirements.
- Did you find what you were looking for? Tell us about your visit! Your feedback will help improve our website.
Wagoner County Court House
307 E. Cherokee St.
Wagoner, Ok 74467
|The Wagoner County website received an A- Score on the
Read About It
Disclaimer of Content:
The information on these pages has been carefully compiled to ensure maximum accuracy. In addition, Wagoner County makes every effort to ensure the information is current. However, we cannot and do not warrant the information furnished on the site as current nor completely without errors. In addition, Wagoner County cannot and does not warrant the information contained in sites to which we link.
Growing from "Good" to "Great"!