Wagoner County Home Page
- The Wagoner County Clerk is now offering Eagle Fraud Guard, an online fraud alert system designed to prevent property theft crime.
View more information, enroll, or browse tips and frequently asked questions. View the Fraud Guard Instructional Video.
- In accordance with 62 O.S. 310.4, All persons having an indebtedness or claim against Wagoner County are hereby notified that all invoices and documentation pertaining to said purchase order or contract must be recorded in the office of the Wagoner County Clerk on or before September 30, 2022, covering all debts now unpaid and incurred during the period beginning on July 1, 2021, and ending on June 30, 2022, or said account shall be void and forever barred.
- STORM SEASON IS APPROACHING. BE SURE YOUR STORM SHELTER IS REGISTERED WITH THE COUNTY:
- If you have received a notification from Conveyance Transfer Services, please be aware that this is a scam. (A copy of the letter can be seen here.) The letter sent indicates you need a copy of your deed and asks you to send $86.00 to obtain one. The County Clerk's office offers certified copies of your documents for $2.00 per page. Please do not send anything to this company. Let us provide your documents for you.
- We are hiring! View Employment Opportunities
Did you find what you were looking for? Tell us about your visit! Your feedback will help improve our website.
Wagoner County Court House
307 E. Cherokee St.
Wagoner, Ok 74467
The Wagoner County website received an A- Score on theRead About It
Disclaimer of Content:
The information on these pages has been carefully compiled to ensure maximum accuracy. In addition, Wagoner County makes every effort to ensure the information is current. However, we cannot and do not warrant the information furnished on the site as current nor completely without errors. In addition, Wagoner County cannot and does not warrant the information contained in sites to which we link.
Growing from "Good" to "Great"!