Wagoner County Home Page
Notices and Upcoming Events
The Wagoner County Courthouse will be closed Monday September 7th, 2020 in observance of Labor day. We will open at 8am Tuesday September 8, 2020.
NOTICE REGARDING FACIAL COVERINGS WHILE IN COURTHOUSE. Please follow this link for information regarding facial coverings while in the courthouse.
- All persons having an indebtedness or claim against Wagoner County are hereby notified that all invoices and documentation pertaining to said purchase order or contract must be recorded in the office of the Wagoner County Clerk on or before September 30, 2020, covering all debts now unpaid and incurred during the period beginning on July 1, 2019, and ending on June 30, 2020, or said account shall be void and forever barred
- View COVID-19 related press releases from Governor Kevin Stitt in his newsroom
- ***UPDATE*** To clarify the extent of closings/cancellation for Wagoner County in response to the Corona Virus, please make note of the following information: All departments which are housed within the Wagoner County Courthouse ARE CURRENTLY OPEN for business, however that business must be conducted via telephone, email, online or via postal service. Please contact the department via telephone for further assistance. The courts are still in operation, however with restrictions on those who will be permitted inside the courthouse. Again, please call for assistance. Other county departments such as all District Barns, Planning and Zoning, Emergency Management and the Election Board are also limiting public access. Again, please call for assistance. Please check back here for further information. THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS HAS APPROVED AN EMERGENCY PROCLAMATION FOR WAGONER COUNTY. THAT DOCUMENT CAN BE FOUND HERE. HAS ALSO APPROVED RESOLUTION 2020-021 OUTLINING RECOMMENDED CLOSURES FOR WAGONER COUNTY. THAT DOCUMENT CAN BE FOUND HERE.
STORM SEASON IS APPROACHING. BE SURE YOUR STORM SHELTER IS REGISTERED WITH THE COUNTY:
Be sure Emergency Responders can find you in the event of severe weather this season by registering your storm shelter with the county HERE. In the event a home is damaged or destroyed by severe weather, many times residents are trapped beneath debris. Registering the location of your shelter will enable first responders to locate you quickly!
- If you have received a notification from Conveyance Transfer Services, please be aware that this is a scam. (A copy of the letter can be seen here.) The letter sent indicates you need a copy of your deed and asks you to send $86.00 to obtain one. The County Clerk's office offers certified copies of your documents for $2.00 per page. Please do not send anything to this company. Let us provide your documents for you.
- We are hiring! Click HERE for more information.
Did you find what you were looking for? Tell us about your visit! Your feedback will help improve our website.
Wagoner County Court House
307 E. Cherokee St.
Wagoner, Ok 74467
The Wagoner County website received an A- Score on the Read About It
Disclaimer of Content:
The information on these pages has been carefully compiled to ensure maximum accuracy. In addition, Wagoner County makes every effort to ensure the information is current. However, we cannot and do not warrant the information furnished on the site as current nor completely without errors. In addition, Wagoner County cannot and does not warrant the information contained in sites to which we link.
Growing from "Good" to "Great"! S1