Governor’s Oklahoma United We Ride Council SPECIAL Meeting
July 24, 2017 10:00a.m.
3535 NW 58th Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 2nd Floor Conference Room
- Call to Order, —Chair
- Roll Call of Members and Establishment of a Quorum, —Vice-Chair
- Reading of Compliance Statement, —Council CoordinatorThe Governor’s Oklahoma United We Ride Council is in compliance with the Open Meetings Act. Today’s Special Meeting agenda was posted to the Secretary of State and Council’s websites and the front window of meeting location at least 48 hours in advance of meeting.
- Introductions of members, designees, and guests
- Work to finalize recommendations to Governor Mary Fallin, Nancy Hurst—Facilitator
- Working Lunch
- ACTION--Possible vote to approve/not approve final recommendations.
- Next regular meeting is September 14, 2017, 10:30 a.m. at this same location.
All attachments mentioned in agenda will be available at meeting; advance materials may be requested by contacting Council Coordinator; firstname.lastname@example.org