Governor’s Oklahoma United We Ride Council Regular Meeting
September 8, 2016, 10:30a.m.
3535 NW 58th Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 2nd Floor Conference Room
1. Call to Order
—Gertrude Hurd-Bowler, Chair
2. Roll Call of Members and Establishment of a Quorum
—Irene Martin, Coordinator
3. Reading of Statement: The Governor’s Oklahoma United We Ride Council is in compliance with the Open Meetings Act. The Meetings Schedule for the 2016 year was posted by December 15, 2015, to Secretary of State and the Council’s websites. Today’s agenda was posted to the Council’s website and the front window of meeting location at least 24 hours in advance of meeting –Irene Martin
4. Discussion and possible action to approve minutes of July 14, 2016, meeting (attachment)
5. Outreach efforts since last meeting
6. Discussion and possible vote to elect new Vice-Chair
7. Committees Status Reports
8. Discussion regarding nominations and process for replacing two Advisory Committee Members: Category--Transportation Disadvantaged Individual
9. Next regular meeting is November 10, 2016, 10:30 a.m. at this same location.
This office is located just south of Northwest Expressway. Enter from North Portland Ave. Turn east on NW 58th into Landmark Towers complex. Proceed to the third Landmark Towers Building (East Tower). Enter the building on north or south side of the building. There is handicapped parking on the east side of the building, as well as a wheelchair ramp that will take you back around to the south side of the building. Take elevators to 2nd floor.
Exit elevators and turn RIGHT, then LEFT; proceed to the end of the short hallway.