Governor’s Oklahoma United We Ride Council Meeting
September 14, 2017 10:30 a.m.
Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Services, 3535 NW 58th Street, 2nd Floor Conf. Room
1. Call to Order: Emma Woodford, Chair
2. Roll Call and Establishment of a Quorum: Shane Faulkner, Vice-Chair
3. Reading of Statement of Compliance: Council Coordinator
4. Introductions and announcements by members, advisors, and guests
5. Review and discussion of the 2018 Meeting Schedule for the Council—to be voted on at next regularly scheduled meeting. Current location has been tentatively reserved at 10:30a.m. on these dates:
January 11, 2018
May 10, 2018
September 13, 2018
November 8, 2018
July 12, 2018
March 8, 2018
6. ACTION: Discussion and possible vote to approve minutes of July 13, 2017, (Attached)
7. ACTION: Discussion and possible action to approve minutes of July 24, 2017, (Attached)
8. Timetable for completing Council’s 2017 Annual Report: Council Activities January 2017- December 2017 and Recommendations to Governor Mary Fallin to submit January 1, 2018.
9. Discussion: Content of Annual Report and selection of writer(s) to prepare Recommendations Section of Annual Report.
10. Next regularly scheduled meeting is November 9, 2017, at this same location and time.
11. New Business –Any matter which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of agenda posting.