Governor’s Oklahoma United We Ride Council Regular Meeting
May 12, 2016, 10:30a.m.
3535 NW 58th Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 2nd Floor Conference Room
1. Call to Order –Gertrude Hurd-Bowler, Chair
2. Roll Call of Members and Establishment of a Quorum—Trent Gibson, Vice-Chair
3. Reading of Statement: The Governor’s Oklahoma United We Ride Council is in compliance with the Open Meetings Act. The Meetings Schedule for the 2016 year was posted by December 15, 2015, to Secretary of State and the Council’s websites. Today’s agenda was posted to the Council’s website and the front window of meeting location at least 24 hours in advance of meeting –Irene Martin, Council Coordinator
4. Discussion and possible action to approve minutes of Regular March 10, 2016, meeting (attachment) –Gertrude
5. Discussion and possible action to approved minutes of Special March 10, 2016, meeting (attachment) –Gertrude
6. Outreach efforts since last meeting –Gertrude; Irene
7. Discussion and selection of a chairperson for each of the four committees associated with the Strategic Action Plan. Solicit additional volunteers for each committee (attached) –Gertrude
8. Discussion regarding how committees might proceed to get started on their work –Gertrude
9. Discussion of Rides to Wellness Project grant application of United Community Action Program with possible vote to approve/disapprove donation of matching funds --Irene
10. Discussion and possible action to receive the FY’16 Expenditure Report –Irene
11. Discussion and possible action to approve the FY’17 Budget –Irene
12. Next regular meeting is July 14, 2016, 10:30 a.m. at this same location.
MEETING LOCATION AND DIRECTIONS
3535 NW 58th Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma,* 2nd Floor Conference Room
*Directions: This office is located just south of Northwest Expressway. Enter from North Portland Ave. Turn east on NW 58th into Landmark Towers complex. Proceed to the third Landmark Towers Building (East Tower). Enter the building on north or south side of the building. There is handicapped parking on the east side of the building, as well as a wheelchair ramp that will take you back around to the south side of the building. Take elevators to 2nd floor --Suite 200.
Exit elevators and turn RIGHT, then LEFT; proceed to the end of the short hallway.