Governor’s Oklahoma United We Ride Council Regular Meeting
July 14, 2016, 10:30a.m.
3535 NW 58th Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 2nd Floor Conference Room
1. Call to Order –Gertrude Hurd-Bowler, Chair
2. Roll Call of Members and Establishment of a Quorum—Trent Gibson, Vice-Chair
3. Reading of Statement: The Governor’s Oklahoma United We Ride Council is in compliance with the Open Meetings Act. The Meetings Schedule for the 2016 year was posted by December 15, 2015, to Secretary of State and the Council’s websites. Today’s agenda was posted to the Council’s website and the front window of meeting location at least 24 hours in advance of meeting –Irene Martin
4. Discussion and possible action to approve minutes of Regular March 10, 2016, meeting (attachment) –Gertrude
5. Discussion and possible action to approve minutes of Special March 10, 2016, meeting (attachment) –Gertrude
6. Outreach efforts since last meeting –Gertrude; Irene
7. Discussion and selection of a chairperson for each of the four committees associated with the Strategic Action Plan. Solicit additional volunteers for each committee (attached) –Gertrude
8. Discussion regarding how committees might proceed to get started on their work –Gertrude
9. Discussion and possible action to receive the FY’16 Expenditure Report –Irene
10. Discussion and possible action to approve the FY’17 Budget –Irene
11. Next regular meeting is September 8, 2016, 10:30 a.m. at this same location.
MEETING LOCATION AND DIRECTIONS
3535 NW 58th Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma,* 2nd Floor Conference Room
*Directions: This office is located just south of Northwest Expressway. Enter from North Portland Ave. Turn east on NW 58th into Landmark Towers complex. Proceed to the third Landmark Towers Building (East Tower). Enter the building on north or south side of the building. There is handicapped parking on the east side of the building, as well as a wheelchair ramp that will take you back around to the south side of the building. Take elevators to 2nd floor --Suite 200.
Exit elevators and turn RIGHT, then LEFT; proceed to the end of the short hallway.