Governor's Oklahoma United We Ride Council Meeting
November 9, 2017, 10:30 a.m.
Oklahoma Dept. of Rehabilitation Services, 3535 NW 58th Street, 2nd floor conference room
- Call to order
- Roll Call and Establishment of a Quorum
- Reading of Statement of Compliance
- Introductions and announcements by members, advisors, and guests
- ACTION: Discussion and possible vote to approve minutes of July 13, 2017 (attached)
- ACTION: Discussion and possible vote to approve minutes of July 24, 2017 (attached)
- Notification that no meeting was held September 14, 2017; no minutes to approve (attached)
- ACTION: Discussion and possible vote to approve Council's 2017 Annual Report: Council Activities January 2017-December 2017 and Recommendations to Governor Mary Fallin to submit January 1, 2018.
- ACTION: Discussion of Proposed 2018 meeting schedule with possible vote to approve schedule. Schedule must be posted to Secretary of State's and Council's website by December 15, 2017. January 11, 2018; March 8, 2018; May 10, 2018; July 12, 2018; September 13, 2018; November 8, 2018.
- Recap of Council's History: 16 Years--2001-2017 (Attached)
- Discussion: Council's next steps to move into 2018.
- Date of next regularly scheduled meeting, as determined by today's vote of the Council
- New Business--Any matter which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of agenda posting.
All attachments mentioned will be provided at time of meeting or in advance by contacting Irene Martin, (405)951-3408 prior to meeting.