Governor’s Oklahoma United We Ride Council Regular Meeting
November 10, 2016, 10:30a.m.
3535 NW 58th Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 2nd Floor Conference Room
1. Call to Order, Gertrude Hurd-Bowler, Chair
2. Roll Call of Members and Establishment of a Quorum, Irene Martin, Council Coordinator
3. Reading of Statement of Compliance, Irene Martin
4. Introductions and announcements by members, advisors, and guests
5. ACTION: Discussion and possible action to approve minutes of July 14, 2016 (attachment)
6. ACTION: Discussion and possible action to elect Vice-Chair
7. ACTION: Discussion and possible vote to approve proposed 2017 Bi-monthly Meeting Schedule. Present location at 3535 NW 58th Street, Oklahoma City, 2nd floor conference room has been reserved.
Proposed Bi-Monthly Meetings
2nd Thursday, January 12, 2017
2nd Thursday, March 9, 2017
2nd Thursday, May 11, 2017
2nd Thursday, July 13, 2017
2nd Thursday, September 14, 2017
2nd Thursday, November 9, 2017
8. ACTION: Discussion and possible vote to select two Advisory Committee Members
—Transportation Disadvantaged Category
9. Presentation of Committee Reports by Committee Chairs
10. ACTION: Discussion and possible vote to receive Governor’s Oklahoma United We Ride Council 2016 Report of Council Activities –to be submitted to the Governor January 1, 2017 (attachment)
11. Announcement of date for next regularly scheduled meeting
12. New Business (Any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of agenda posting)
DIRECTIONS TO MEETING LOCATION
This office is located just south of Northwest Expressway. Enter from North Portland Ave. Turn east on NW 58th into Landmark Towers complex. Proceed to the third Landmark Towers Building (East Tower). Enter the building on north or south side of the building. There is handicapped parking on the east side of the building, as well as a wheelchair ramp that will take you back around to the south side of the building. Take elevators to 2nd floor.
Exit elevators and turn RIGHT, then LEFT; proceed to the end of the short hallway.