Governor’s Oklahoma United We Ride Council Meeting
March 9, 2017 10:30 a.m.
ONE-TIME CHANGE OF VENUE:
Oklahoma Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, 300 N.E. 18th Street, Okla. City
1. Call to Order: Gertrude Hurd-Bowler, Chair
2. Roll Call and Establishment of a Quorum: Irene Martin, Council Coordinator
3. Reading of Statement of Compliance: Irene Martin
4. Introductions and announcements by members, advisors, and guests
5. GUEST SPEAKER: Laura Corff, Transit Director (Cimarron Public Transit System), United Community Action Program—Rides2Wellness Project
6. ACTION: Discussion and possible action to approve minutes of January 12, 2017. (Attached)
7. ACTION: Discussion and possible action to elect Vice-Chair
8. Mark L. Jones—Legal Opinion on Teleconferencing Council Meetings
9. ACTION: Discussion and possible action to vote to approve Advisory Committee Members—Transportation Disadvantaged Category
10. Individual Committees Preliminary Recommendations—presented by Committee Chairs
• Availability—Marshall Vogts
• Efficiency—Shane Faulkner
• Quality—Mark L. Jones
11. Review of Timetable for Committee Work Completion (Attached)
12. Creation of Joint-Committee and Naming of Joint-Committee Chair
13. Next regularly scheduled meeting is Thursday, May 11, 2017.
14. New Business –Any matter which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of agenda posting.
DIRECTIONS TO MEETING LOCATION
For this one-time change in venue, from Lincoln Boulevard turn west onto NE 18th Street. The Oklahoma Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped is a one-story building just one block from Lincoln and is on the south side of the street. There is plenty of parking.
Be prepared to show identification and sign-in. The meeting is in the large conference room.