Governor’s Oklahoma United We Ride Council Meeting
January 12, 2017 10:30 a.m.
3535 NW 58th Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 2nd Floor Conference Room
1. Call to Order: Gertrude Hurd-Bowler, Chair
2. Roll Call and Establishment of a Quorum: Irene Martin, Council Coordinator
3. Reading of Statement of Compliance: Irene Martin
4. Introductions and announcements by members, advisors, and guests
5. Self-Driving Cars (http://robohub.org/what-are-the-right-disability-rules-for-robotaxis/): Discussion led by Jacob Hill
6. ACTION: Discussion and possible action to approve minutes of November 10, 2016 (Attached)
7. Discussion: Need for two Advisory Committee Members—Transportation Disadvantaged Category
8. Presentation of Committee Reports by Committee Chairs (Reports attached)
9. Timetable for Committee Work Completion (Attached)
10. ACTION: Discussion and possible action to elect Vice-Chair
11. Next regularly scheduled meeting is Thursday, March 9, 2017.
12. New Business –Any matter which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of agenda posting.
DIRECTIONS TO MEETING LOCATION
This office is located just south of Northwest Expressway. Enter from North Portland Ave. Turn east on NW 58th into Landmark Towers complex. Proceed to the third Landmark Towers Building (East Tower). Enter the building on north or south side of the building. There is handicapped parking on the east side of the building, as well as a wheelchair ramp that will take you back around to the south side of the building where there are automatic doors. Take elevators to 2nd floor.
Exit elevators and turn RIGHT, then LEFT; proceed to the end of the short hallway.