- Where do I record activities that do not seem to fit within this reporting system?
The monthly briefing contained within this reporting system is not intended to capture all activities associated with achieving objectives and activities set forth in your work plan. We are focusing only on a small set of key, culminating events rather than daily activity. There are other mechanisms in place for communicating other items that you would like to share. For example, your submitted coalition meeting minutes will likely contain information not captured through the monthly briefing. Additionally, the Annual Report will continue to inquire as to those strategies, activities, etc. that you feel were critical to creating outcome change within each indicator.
- The lead agency requires an accounting of staff time. Where do I record this?
The monthly briefing is not meant to be a time and effort log. If this sort of tracking of staff time is required by the lead agency, then it would best be captured by a lead agency developed and monitored tool.
- How do I know if I've already entered a presentation?
From the Monthly Briefing Menu, click on Presentations Made and see if the presentation is already listed.
- Policies Passed has a (2) beside it, what does that mean?
That means you have entered two policies passed for the selected reporting period.
- Can I specify an Indicator or an Asset that is not in my work plan?
No, specified indicators and/or assets should reflect the strategies included in your work plan.
- Where do I record passage of a 24/7 tobacco free school policy?
The passage of 24/7 policies should be recorded withing the Organizational Changes section . The definition of organizational change is a change in an organization's own internal rules, policies, practice, or systems to improve health or to change community norms.See the glossary for other examples of Organizational Changes.
- Where do I record trainings that coalition staff and/or members have attended?
If these trainings were attended during Grant Year 2009 they will be recorded in the Annual Report. Beginning with GY 2010, trainings attended will be recorded within the monthly briefing.
- How can I access the TSET reporting system
Contact Lisa Yadon with the OU Evaluation team at 405-271-2229 ext. 46814.
- I can't remember my password.
Click on the Forgot Password link. The application will prompt you for your login and email address, you will then be sent an email with a link to use to reset your password.
- What is the best way to enter large amounts of narrative information into text boxes?
> Type directly into the form.
> If you would like to type your response into a Word document and then copy the text into the form at a later date, follow these instructions to ensure the most accurate, complete recording and saving of your text.
1. Open document in Word
2. Save document to desktop and change "Save as type" = plain text.txt
3. Click save-next screen select MS-DOS and Allow Character
substitutions; click OK, then Yes
4. Close Word document
5. Open .txt document on desktop
6. Now copy from .txt document into the data entry form and click Save.
7. Click save in document and it will save your information
- How do I print a report that I've already Submitted?
Go to the Preview/Print Reports Tab. Click on the View Submitted Reports link, then select the submitted report you wish to print by Clicking on the View link. You will see a Print Report button that will open the report in a printable format.
- What are the submission requirements for the Grant Year 2009 Annual Report?
The Annual Report is due November 13, 2009. Submission is electronic. No hard copies are to be submitted.
- What are the submission requirement for Grant Year 2010 Monthly Briefings?
> Hard copies of the Monthly Briefing are NO LONGER REQUIRED.
> Meeting minutes may be submitted to your program consultant via email.
> Other documents such as photos, media, etc. may be scanned and emailed to your program consultant if have scanning equipment available and opt to do so.
> Hard copies of other documents such as photos, media, etc. may continue to be mailed to your
> Due dates for the Monthly Briefing remain the same.
- Why can't I add an additional item to a submitted Monthly Briefing?
The Submitted Monthly Briefing is static. The Submitted Monthly Briefing will not reflect additions, deletions, or edits. However, you can make such changes that can then be viewed in all other report types. Additionally, such changes will be reflected in your Annual Report.