Thank you for your interest in employment with the Oklahoma State Treasurer's Office.
Please check later. No openings at this time.
About the Agency
The Oklahoma State Treasurer provides for the safe and efficient operation of state government through effective banking, investment, and cash management. The position of state treasurer, the chief elected financial officer of the state, is held by Randy McDaniel, who assumed office on January 1, 2019.
The state treasurer has the following specific statutory and constitutional responsibilities:
1. Receiving, depositing, and disbursing all state funds;
2. Investing temporary surplus funds;
3. Investing specific funds for other state agencies where authorized;
4. Requiring banks to furnish collateral sufficient to secure deposits of state and other public funds;
5. Paying of interest on the state's bonded debt and the redeeming of the debt at maturity;
6. Maintaining a safekeeping operation for securities owned by various state agencies, and those securities pledged as collateral to other state agencies;
7. Processing and distributing all State checks (known as warrants);
8. Administering the Business Link and Agricultural Link Programs; and
9. Administering the Unclaimed Property Program.
Full-time Oklahoma State Treasurer employees receive many benefits, including the following:
Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. State employees receive a benefit allowance to help cover the cost of insurance. Insurance is effective the first of the month following your employment date.
Annual leave: Full-time employees accrue 15 days/year in the first five years; 5-10 years accrue 18 days/year; 10-20 years accrue 20 days/year; and those working for the state for 20+ years accrue 25 days/year.
Sick leave: Each full-time employee accrues 15 days/year.
Click here State Employee Benefits for more information on benefits for full-time employees of the Oklahoma State Treasurer’s office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Oklahoma State Treasurer’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.