The State Treasurer's Office has partnered with KeyBank to offer State Employees a convenient way to receive their payroll. KeyBank replaced the Chase paycard. The KeyBank Paycard compliments the state's mandatory direct deposit policy. Oklahoma law (74 O.S. 292.12) requires that all new\par state employees use direct deposit to receive their pay. Employees who are unable to have an account at a financial institution to receive their pay can use the KeyBank Paycard.
The KeyBank Paycard is MasterCard branded and can be used anywhere you see the MasterCard logo. New hires can opt to use their own bank account or to\par have their wages deposited to the KeyBank Paycard.
What are the benefits?
- Funds are Automatically Deposited to Your Card
- Purchasing power at millions of locations
- More convenient and secure than pay checks
- 24/7 customer service (Web/Telephone)
- Free access to funds at all MasterCard Member Banks
- Free access to funds at In-Network ATMs
What are some of the features?
- Accepted anywhere you see MasterCard logo
- Immediate Access to Pay on Pay Day
- Point-of-Sale (POS) Transaction (Signature/PIN)-No Fee
- ATM Withdrawal (Allpoint)-No Fee
- ATM Inquiries - No Fee
- Monthly Paper Statement (Via Online) - No Fee
If you have questions or need additional information please contact:
Monica Rubio, Banking & Treasury Services Specialist II, at 405-521-6070 or Kiranmaye Nallayahgari, Banking and Treasury Services Director, at 405-522-6860.