The State Treasurer’s Office has partnered with KeyBank to offer State Employees a convenient way to receive their payroll. KeyBank will replace the existing Chase paycard solution. The KeyBank Paycard compliments the state’s mandatory direct deposit policy. Oklahoma law (74 O.S. 292.12) requires that all new state employees use direct deposit to receive their pay. Employees who are unable to have an account at a financial institution to receive their pay can use the KeyBank Paycard.
The KeyBank Paycard is MasterCard branded and can be used anywhere you see the MasterCard logo. New hires can opt to use their own bank account or to have their wages deposited to the KeyBank Paycard.
|What are the benefits?
||What are some of the features?
|• Funds are Automatically Deposited to Your Card
• Purchasing power at millions of locations
• More convenient and secure than pay checks
• 24/7 customer service (Web/Telephone)
• Free access to funds at all MasterCard Member Banks
• Free access to funds at In-Network ATMs
|• Accepted anywhere you see MasterCard logo
• Immediate Access to Pay on Pay Day
• Point-of-Sale (POS) Transaction (Signature/PIN)-No Fee
• ATM Withdrawal (Allpoint)-No Fee
• ATM Inquiries - No Fee
• Monthly Paper Statement (Via Online) - No Fee
If you have questions or need additional information please contact:
Lakresha Hill, Treasury Services Specialist at 405-522-4225 or Diedra O'Neil, Banking and Treasury Services Director at 405-522-4256