The State Treasurer’s Office has contracted services with Chase Bank to offer State Employees a convenient way to receive their payroll. The Chase Paycard compliments the state’s mandatory direct deposit policy. Oklahoma law (74 O.S. 292.12) requires that all new state employees use direct deposit to receive their pay. Employees who are unable to have an account at a financial institution to receive their pay can use the Chase Paycard.
The Chase Paycard is MasterCard branded and can be used anywhere you see the MasterCard logo. New hires can opt to use their own bank account or to have their wages deposited to the Chase Paycard.
|What are the benefits?
||What are some of the features?
|• Funds are Automatically Deposited to Your Card
• Purchasing power at millions of locations
• More convenient and secure than pay checks
• 24/7 customer service (Web/Telephone)
• Free access to funds at all MasterCard Member Banks
• Free access to funds at In-Network ATMs
|• Accepted anywhere you see MasterCard logo
• Immediate Access to Pay on Pay Day
• Point-of-Sale (POS) Transaction (Signature/PIN)-No Fee
• ATM Withdrawal (Chase, Allpoint & MoneyPass)-No Fee
• ATM Inquiries - No Fee
• Monthly Paper Statement (Via Online) - No Fee
If you have questions or need additional information please contact:
Diedra O'Neil, Treasury Services Manager at 405-522-4256 or Carole Bailey, Banking Services Director at 405-522-4216