- Agency and Board Meeting Information
- Victim Services
- Dockets and Results
- Pardons and Commutations
- Paroles and Revocations
- Forms, Publications and Resources
The Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board is committed to providing support to victims and their families by:
The Pardon and Parole Board provides the following information and services:
1) Victim Notification Program - The website provides information on registration for the Victim Notification Program which will provide notice regarding an offender's consideration for regular parole, a commutation request, and/or a medical parole request.
2) The website provides more information on Oklahoma's Victims Bill of Rights.
3) The website provides a link to the Victim Information and Notification Everyday (VINE) Program.
4) The website provides a list of Frequently Asked Questions for Victims and Victim's Representatives.
5) Finally, the Victim Coordinator can be contacted for additional information by calling 405/521-6600.