Q: When am I eligible for the Pardon Process?
A: The requirements to determine if you are eligible for a pardon are:
1. You shall have completely discharged the entire sentence for the offense you are wishing to have pardoned. You must not be under any type of supervision.
2. You shall have paid all fines, fees, restitution, court costs, etc. in full.
3. The conviction must be an Oklahoma conviction. The Governor only has authority to pardon Oklahoma convictions.
4. You shall not have any pending charges.
Q: How do I apply for a Pardon?
A: The following are the instructions for completing a pardon application:
1. Complete and forward one (1) copy of the Pardon Application to the General Counsel for the Board;
2. Complete one (1) copy of the Pardon Application giving full and explicit reasons for seeking executive clemency in the form of a Pardon.
3. Send all completed documents to:
Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board
First National Center
120 North Robinson Avenue, Suite 900W
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102
Attention: General Counsel
The Pardon application may be obtained from this web site or by contacting the Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board Administrative Offices at (405) 521-6600.