"Focus on money and you will make money...
Focus on impact and you will make an impact."
We've been updating several of our forms recently and hope you find these more helpful in that they're actually "fillable" right here on our site. Please also note that where fees are applicable, most of them are payable online (below) and eventually through our application and renewal portal as well.
- Change of Name, Address or Contact Information Form or to change where you are Administrator of Record...
- The previous form is no longer in use... to update your information you're now required to do so through our portal...your email address is your username and you should have updated your own password by now...
- If you have need of assistance...
- NHAs - contact Pam at 405-522-1619
- All others (RC, RC/AL, ADC) - contact Ginger at 405-522-1616
- The only thing YOU cannot change (of your personal info) is your email address (because that is your USERNAME)
- If your email address changes, contact us and give us the new one and we will change it
- This same email address will be the one we use to send notices so it's not only important for your USERNAME but for notices you may receive from us...
- We have prepared a "Tutorial" for "how to" change your address and employment information...and even to upload documents such as your CE certificates
- The "Tutorial" is available on the PORTAL page (and opens in a new window)
- A "Thank you" letter for changing your address is available here...we think we're sharing some pretty good info in this letter and even if you aren't changing your address or place of employment, maybe you will want to look at this info? It's possible that it might be helpful and keep somebody out of trouble... This is the letter many of you have HEARD about and have asked about...has the "checklist" for an administrators first day...
There are very few fees remaining that are to be paid through our online payment system - most are already in the new system and we are heading that way to the extent possible...Following are some "common" fees. Some of these fees are included in the "information letter" linked above.
Administrator University (AU) - $2500.00
Application Fee (AU, licensure) - $100.00 - Applications are good for one year
AIT - $350.00
NAB Review Seminar - $275.00 (optional)
Initial Licensure fee - $200.00
Initial Preceptor Training - $300.00 (6 CEUs awarded)
Refresher Preceptor Training - $150.00 (3 CEUs awarded - Preceptorships are renewed every 24 months...36 months if you had a student in that first 24 months)
Our entire fee schedule is published in our "Rules" in OAC 490:1-7-2, Schedule of fees.
AND NOW, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PAY MOST OF THESE FEES (even fines) ONLINE... through the registration portal...
ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEM is an alternative* and we also have the ability for you to see
when we're offering events through our "Calendar" which is linked at the top of every page on our site...
*This alternative method is intended primarily for use for things that are not paid by licensees or for people who are paying for something but are not licensed with us (not in our primary system...or not YET in our system). This includes firms who have made copies and have been invoiced, people seeking to get a mailing list, future candidates who want to start studying the state statutes and rules as they go through training (but aren't yet in our system perhaps). We try to think of everything!
(NOTE: There are additional convenience and transaction fees associated with paying online)