Information on this page will be updated as other resources become available. If you have updates or additional resources, please contact us.
Make a Plan
- American Red Cross
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Oklahoma Insurance Department (OID)
- Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH)
- Oklahoma State Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS)
- Keeping Oklahoma Strong (.pdf, 8 pp, 2.5 MB) - publication created jointly with the Oklahoma Department of Emergency Management and The Oklahoman covering natural disasters, their traumatic effects and how to talk to kids about disasters.
- United Policyholders - National non-profit that has over 20 years of experience working as a voice and an information resource for insurance consumers.
- Roadmap to Recovery™ program
- Mobile Applications
- American Red Cross (Overview - .pdf, 1 p, 122 KB | Español - .pdf, 1 p, 122 KB)
- Other Preparedness Resources
- Storm Shelter Registration
- Weather Information