The Merit Rules are also known as the Merit System of Personnel Administration Rules and the Merit Rules for Employment.
The Oklahoma Merit Protection Commission adopts the Merit Rules in Title 455 of the Oklahoma Administrative Code. The rules govern appeals and associated MPC processes. The rules also establish procedures and standards necessary for MPC to perform its duties and functions.
View rules in Microsoft Word format (439 KB) Updated September 2016
- View changes and amendments made to the rules effective September 11, 2016
- View changes and emergency amendments made to the rules effective March 1, 2008 in PDF format.
- View changes and amendments made to the rules effective July 1, 2002 in PDF format.
- View a combined index for Merit Rules in Titles 530 and 455.
- View Executive Director's Electronic Filing Guidelines for the Online Filing System.
- Note: The Administrator of the Office of Personnel Management adopts the Merit Rules in Chapter 10 of Title 530 of the Oklahoma Administrative Code. Merit Rules adopted by the Administrator are not available on this Web site. The Administrator's Merit Rules are available on the Human Capital Management Web site.