Brock/Allen Casting is looking for American Indian men and women, ages 18+ to portray Comanches in a new series for AMC called The Son, a period piece about the rise of Texas. This will be for background work only, non-speaking.
Auditions will be held Saturday, May 28, from noon – 5:00 p.m.
Comanche Nation Headquarters
Old Conference Room
584 NW Bingo Rd.
Lawton, OK 73507
If the casting company cannot meet you in person on Saturday, May 28, please email your contact info, a current photo, and city of residence to email@example.com.
Posted May 20, 2016
The story is a drama/thriller about a love triangle between police officer Paul Wagner, police officer Faith Grey and mysterious wannabe Hollywood starlet Jessica Munroe, which causes conflict among the small town of Stillwater, OK. Paul is mesmerized by Jessica yet Faith questions the intentions of the beautiful actress as drama seems to follow her around. All events transpire featuring a dramatic surprise ending.
Shoot Location: Stillwater, OK May 14 - 29 with a possible extension on May 30.
Pay rate: $100/day main/smaller roles
NO HOUSING PROVIDED AT THIS TIME
BG: min. wage for 8 hours
At this time we will are only accepting video submissions. To receive sides for the role/roles you wish to read for please email Casting Associate Aubrey at firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBJECT HEADING: STILLWATER FEATURE CASTING
Please include most current headshot along with acting resume
- Paul Wagner: 30s, Caucasian, ex-marine, corn fed strong and small town loyal
- Lucas: 18-24, James Dean type, pretty with a bad streak
- Ashleen: Late teens/Early 20s, awkward and childish for her age, Like a little sister straight out of Deliverance
- Josh (photographer): 30s, male, handsome
- Sherry (photographer assistant): 19, female, nice and humble
- Chief Sanders: 50s, male, portly, weathered by years on the force
- Clerk: 30s, male, friendly
- Gordon Bresackavich: 60s, male, retired ex-sergeant, tough as nails, now owner and bartender at O'malleys an irish bar
- Melinda Mcmahon: 30s, female, ifer cop
- Carson: 30s, male, cop, wise-crackin' joker type
- Drunk: male, any, drinking in O'malley's bar
- Robber 1/Car Thief #1: tall, stocky, male
- Robber 2: short, male, high pitched voice
- Sam (town drunk): 50s male, gruff but harmless
- Sergeant Dobs: 55, male, haggard, wise
- Joe Anne: 30s, female, rough life
- Officiate: male, 40s-60s
- Casting Director: 50s, female, take no crap type
- Animal shelter employee: any, teens
- Director: mid to late 20s, male, scruffy
- Greg: 40s, male, handsome, commercial look,
- Zack: 10-12, male, jaded child actor type
- Jim Bob: 20s, male, salesman, clean cut
- Neighbor: older, male, works outside a lot
- Doctor Samuels: 30s, male, handsome
- Doctor Merman: 60s, male, smart, sweet
50 Background actors are also needed to portray townspeople, police, bar patrons.. etc.
Posted May 2, 2016
Executive Producers Matt Damon and Ben Affleck are teaming up with Adaptive Studios, Pilgrim Media Group and go90.com to create The Runner - the most epic cross-country chase ever filmed. And they’re looking nationwide for competitors!
This thrilling, new competition show has a deceptively simple challenge: “Find the Runner!”
Somewhere in the United States, a mysterious RUNNER will be racing toward an undisclosed city. That RUNNER will be hunted by competing teams of CHASERS. It is up to the RUNNER to use strategy and determination to avoid the CHASERS and make it to the target city. The task of the CHASERS is to find the RUNNER before time runs out... or another group of CHASERS beats them to it.
So here’s the big question: Are you a RUNNER or a CHASER?
TO BE THE RUNNER: You must be shrewd, in good shape and independent! You have no one to rely on but yourself. The ideal RUNNER is adaptive, resilient, street smart and great with strategy. Ages 21-36.
TO BE A CHASER: You must apply as a two-person team. You and your partner must be outgoing, clever, competitive and in good shape! It doesn’t matter if you are friends, relatives or co-workers, as long as you can work together, strategize and win! Either way, this is your opportunity to win big in America’s ultimate game of pursuit. Ages 21-36.
For more information and to apply, please visit www.therunnercasting.com.
Posted March 18, 2016