The Oklahoma Film Enhancement Rebate offers up to 37% on Oklahoma expenditures to qualifying companies filming in the state capped at $5 million per year.
- The rebate is extended to film, television and commercial productions.
- The company must have a minimum budget of $50,000 and spend $25,000 in Oklahoma. View a list of qualifying expenditures HERE.
- The rebate offers a base percentage of 35% on qualified Oklahoma expenditures. If a minimum of $20,000 is spent on music that has been recorded in Oklahoma, an additional 2% is added to the total rebate on qualified Oklahoma expenditures.
- The company must provide proof of complete financing prior to commencement of principal photography. If the film is not bonded, no rebate money will be released until evidence is provided that all Oklahoma crew and vendors have been paid, along with evidence that there are no liens against any production company in the state of Oklahoma.
- General liability insurance with minimum coverage of $1 million, and workers’ compensation policy pursuant to state law are required.