Oklahoma Information Fusion Center
August 06, 2009
- Increasing public safety and improving national security.
- Minimizing the threat and risk of injury to specific individuals
- Minimizing the threat and risk of injury to law enforcement and
others responsible for public protection, safety, or health.
- Minimizing the threat and risk of damage to real or personal property
- Protecting individual privacy, civil rights, civil liberties, and other protected interests.
- Protecting the integrity of criminal investigations, criminal intelligence, and justice system
processes and information.
- Minimizing reluctance of individuals or groups to use or cooperate with the justice system.
- Supporting the role of the justice system in society.
- Promoting governmental legitimacy and accountability.
- Not unduly burdening the ongoing business of the justice system.
- Making the most effective use of public resources allocated to public safety agencies.