Pre-Licensing Exam Providers
1) Oklahoma requires a candidate to pass a license exam for producer, adjuster, customer service representative, aircraft title and title license types. You may prepare to take the exam by any means appropriate for you.
- Self Study: Study manuals may be ordered here. The same study manual is used for both producers and adjusters. Title producers require a separate study manual.
- Pre-Licensing Exam Class: Several companies offer pre-licensing exam preparation courses (including study materials) which help prepare the candidate to exam. You may contact the providers for additional information; a list of providers is available by clicking on the link below.
- Candidate Information Bulletin (CIB), published by PSI Exams, provides detailed information regarding each license exam. The CIB may be downloaded from www.psiexams.com.
2) Schedule your exam - Contact PSI Exams at either www.psiexams.com or call (800) 733-9267 to schedule a time to take your exam.
3) After passing the exam, allow 3 days for PSI Exams to report the results to the OID, then apply for your license here.
New Oklahoma Insurance Licensing Exam
PRE-LICENSING EXAM PROVIDERS