Online Examination Scheduling and Examination Rescheduling
The Oklahoma Insurance Department is currently contracted with Prometric as the official test vendor to administer license examinations. A prospective producer or adjuster must wait to contact Prometric until any one of the following criteria is met:
- Authorization letter is received from the OID reflecting approval to take the exam
- For electronic applications, wait 48 to 72 hours from initial electronic transmission
- For paper applications – wait 5 business days (Please allow additional time for mailing)
Options for registration with Prometric are below:
- Prometric Internet Registration: Register @ www.prometric.com/oklahoma/insurance 24 hours a day.
- Telephone Registration: If you are unable to schedule online, you may schedule the examination by calling 888-597-8223. Please have your exam information and credit card information for payment available.
- Fax Registration: You may fax the completed Exam Registration Form found at the end of the Licensing Information Handbook to Prometric at 800-347-9242. You must also include the completed Credit Card Payment Form (Visa, Mastercard or American Express). The cardholder's signature must be on the Form.
Prometric will accept MasterCard, Visa, Cashier Check or Money Order for payment due at time of registration.
Study materials are now available for purchase online