Online Examination Scheduling and Examination Rescheduling
The Oklahoma Insurance Department is currently contracted with Psychological Services, Inc. (PSI) as the official test vendor to administer license examinations. A prospective producer or adjuster must wait to contact PSI until any one of the following criteria is met:
- Authorization letter is received from the OID reflecting approval to take the exam
- For electronic applications, wait 48 to 72 hours from initial electronic transmission
- For paper applications – wait 5 business days (Please allow additional time for mailing)
Options for registration with PSI are below:
- PSI’s Internet Registration: Register @ www.psiexams.com 24 hours a day.
- Telephone Registration: Please call 800.733.9267 Monday through Friday, between 6:30 AM and 9:00 PM and; on Saturday, between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM, CST.
- Fax Registration: The Registration form is located in the Candidate Information Bulletin, which can be found online at www.psiexams.com. Once you have completed the form you may fax it to PSI at 702.932.2666.
PSI will accept MasterCard, Visa, Cashier Check or Money Order for payment due at time of registration.
Study materials are now available for purchase online