- Property Owners & Managers
- About OHFA
Providing Housing Resources With an Eagerness to Serve
September 6, 2018
A regularly scheduled meeting of Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency’s (“OHFA”) Board of Trustees has been scheduled to be held at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 100 Northwest 63rd, Will Rogers Room, Oklahoma City, and Oklahoma. The agenda for this meeting will be as follows.
1. Consider a Resolution approving Minutes of the July 11, 2018 meeting of the Board of Trustees. Approved
2. Certification and Award Presentation.
3. Update on OK Coalition for Affordable Housing Conference.
4. Premier Award.
5. Consider a Resolution approving the Consolidated Annual Contributions Contracts (“CACCs”) between OHFA and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”), and approving and ratifying the execution of said CACC Contracts, along with any and all additional documents relating to amendments of said contracts, by the Executive Director of OHFA. Approved
6. Consent Docket - The following items of business may be voted upon by a single vote of the Trustees without discussion, unless and except for any item which anyone of the Trustees desires to have discussion about at the meeting, in which case, each item so noted will be withdrawn from the Consent Docket and handled individually in order immediately following the completion of the Consent Docket:Approved
6.1 Consider a Resolution approving the sale under the OHFA TBA Program of GNMA/FNMA/FHLMC Certificates relating to Single Family Mortgages to be originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of OHFA; directing the staff to develop the documentation for the program; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as may be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
6.2 Consider a Resolution approving the sale of up to $25 million GNMA/FNMA/FHLMC certificates relating to Single Family Mortgages originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of OHFA; directing the staff to develop the documentation for and approving parameters for the sale of not to exceed that amount of said GNMA/GNMA/FHLMC certificates; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
6.3 Consider a Resolution amending Resolution #18-07-07 to accurately reflect the legal name of the Owner Garland Square BWTR Two LLC, originally filed as HC LLC of the Garland Square Apartments, Norman, Oklahoma, OHFA #99-06-57, subject to certain conditions and terms.
6.4 Consider a Resolution amending resolution #18-05-27 to accurately reflect the legal name of the Development Magnolia Ridge, Stillwater, Oklahoma, OHFA #18-01-16, subject to certain conditions and terms.
6.5 Consider a Resolution approving the Substitution of AH SubGP 1326 Garrett’s Landing LLC, EIN 83-0677921, as the General Partner of the Owner of the Tax Credit Development known as Garrett’s Landing, Lawton, Oklahoma, OHFA #03-07-35, subject to certain conditions and terms.
6.6 Consider a Resolution approving the Substitution of AH SubGP 662 Steeplechase, LLC as the General Partner of the Owner of the Tax Credit Development known as Steeplechase Apartments, Coweta, Oklahoma, OHFA #98-02-02, subject to certain conditions and terms.
6.7 Consider a Resolution approving the Substitution of AH SubGP 558 Sand Springs, LLC as the General Partner of the Owner of the Tax Credit Development known as Gable Hills Apartments, Sand Springs, Oklahoma OHFA #97-01-16, subject to certain conditions and terms.
6.8 Consider a Resolution approving the adjusted Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) Utility Allowance schedules with an effective date of December 1, 2018 and authorizing and directing the staff of OHFA to submit same to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in accordance with federal regulations governing HUD’s Housing Choice Voucher Program.
6.9 Consider a Resolution approving and authorizing the leasing of three new copiers, one copier lease extension, and maintenance support for copiers throughout the Agency from Standley Systems in conformity with guidelines established by the Office of Management and Enterprise Services (“OMES”) Central Purchasing Division.
6.10 Consider a Resolution approving and authorizing the renewal of computer software support from Housing and Development Services, Inc. for use in OHFA’s Single Family Bond and Home Programs and ratifying previous software support payments.
7. Report on Extension of Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bond Professionals. Financial Advisor: Caine Mitter & Associates, Inc., Master Servicer: US Bank Home Mortgage, Bond Counsel: The Public Finance Law Group, PLLC, Tax Counsel: Kutak Rock, LLP, Bond Underwriters: Bank of America – Merrill Lynch, George K Baum, BOSC, Inc. – BOK Financial Corp, Wells Fargo Securities, Raymond James, Financial Printer: Imagemaster, Inc. and Trustee: Bank of Oklahoma.
8. Report on TBA and MBS activity.
9. Consider a Resolution relating to the issuance of OHFA’s Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bonds (Homeownership Loan Program) Series 2018A (The “Bonds”) consisting of one or more series or subseries in an aggregate principal amount not to exceed $55,000,000 for the purposes of financing single family residences in Oklahoma to low and moderate income persons, purchasing mortgage loans and mortgage-backed securities, funding reserves, redeeming or refunding all or a portion of certain outstanding bonds of OHFA and/or paying costs of issuance in connection with the bonds, the principal of which and the interest thereon shall be payable solely from the revenues pledged to the payment thereof; waiving competitive bidding for the sale thereof; authorizing the various documents relating to such bonds; approving the use and distribution of the Preliminary Official Statement and the Official Statement; setting parameters for the price and interest rates for such bonds; providing for the funding of loans on newly constructed residences and down payment assistance and other purposes; authorizing use of OHFA funds; designating a trustee, registrar and paying agent; designating a book-running senior manager and the co-managers; and authorizing OHFA officers, staff and advisors to take certain actions with respect thereto. Approved
10. Consider the Application for funding from the State of Oklahoma’s 2018 HOME Investment Partnerships Program filed by the Applicants identified in Exhibit “A”, to this agenda, and in connection therewith: (a) make such preliminary and/or intermediate rulings as may be necessary and/or appropriate in regard to the conduct of the proceedings; (b) receive and hear the reports and recommendations of the Staff of OHFA, the evidence and arguments of the Applicant and its representatives and, pursuant to the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act, the comments of members of the public present; and (c) at the conclusion of all testimony and evidence, consider an individual Resolution approving, subject to any contingencies, conditions or requirements established by the Trustees, or disapproving the Application of said Applicant for funding from the State of Oklahoma’s 2018 HOME Investment Partnerships Program.
Exhibit “B” reflects the balance of HOME funds. It is provided for information purposes only. Approved
Exhibit “D” reflects the balance of HTF funds. It is provided for information purposes only.
FOR THE CHAIRMAN
/S/ Deborah Jenkins