May 8, 2019
A regularly scheduled and quarterly meeting of Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency’s (“OHFA”) Board of Trustees has been scheduled to be held at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at the Holiday Inn Oklahoma City North, 6200 N. Robinson Ave., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The agenda for this meeting will be as follows:
- Consider a Resolution approving Minutes of the April 3, 2019 meeting of the Board of Trustees. APPROVED
- Certification and award presentation.
- Consider a Resolution approving the Consolidated Annual Contributions Contracts (“CACCs”) to OHFA by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”), and approving and ratifying the execution of said CACC Contracts, along with any and all additional documents relating to amendments of said contracts, by the Executive Director of OHFA. APPROVED
- Consider a Resolution approving OHFA’s Administrative Plan for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (“HUD’s”) Housing Choice Voucher Program, as amended, and authorizing and directing the Staff of OHFA to make said Administrative Plan available to HUD for review. APPROVED
- Consider a Resolution approving the adjusted Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) Tenant Utility Allowance schedules and authorizing and directing the staff of OHFA to submit same to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”) in accordance with federal regulations governing HUD’s Housing Choice Voucher Program. APPROVED
- Consent Docket – The following items of business may be voted upon by a single vote of the Trustees without discussion, unless and except for any item which anyone of the Trustees desires to have discussion about at the meeting, in which case, each item so noted will be withdrawn from the Consent Docket and handled individually in order immediately following the completion of the Consent Docket: APPROVED
6.1 Consider a Resolution approving the sale under the OHFA TBA Program of GNMA/FNMA/FHLMC Certificates relating to Single Family Mortgages to be originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of OHFA; directing the staff to develop the documentation for the program; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as may be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
6.2 Consider a Resolution approving the sale of up to $25 million GNMA/FNMA/FHLMC certificates relating to Single Family Mortgages originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of OHFA; directing the staff to develop the documentation for and approving parameters for the sale of not to exceed that amount of said GNMA/FNMA/FHLMC certificates; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as may be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
6.3 Consider a Resolution approving form of Request for Proposal (“RFP”) for bond counsel, tax counsel and for financial advisor for the OHFA 2020 Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bond Program, as a “Related Plan of Financing.”
6.4 Consider a Resolution authorizing the placement of OHFA’s property and general liability insurance and authorizing and approving the payment of the premiums for said coverage.
6.5 Consider a Resolution approving the renewal of Worker’s Compensation insurance coverage through Travelers Insurance.
- Consider a Resolution approving and adopting two amendments to the 2019 Affordable Housing Tax Credit Qualified Allocation Plan (“QAP”): (1) Allowing the 2019 $2 million of State Tax Credits available for Bond/4% Tax Credit for new construction applicants be made available to 2019 Second Round 9% Tax Credit Applicants for New Construction and Rehabilitation, and (2) effective November 1, 2019, removing the prohibition against the State Tax Credit being used in a county with a population of more than 150,000 (currently Oklahoma, Tulsa or Cleveland Counties). APPROVED
- Consider and conduct individual proceedings to consider the Applications for an Allocation from the State of Oklahoma’s 2019 Tax Credit Authority filed by each of the Owner/Applicants identified in Exhibit “1” to this Agenda, and in connection therewith: (a) make such preliminary and/or intermediate rulings as may be necessary and/or appropriate to the conduct of said proceedings, including reassignment of funds among the various set-asides and/or to utilize Federal Credits from 2019 and State Tax Credits; (b) receive and hear the reports and recommendations of the Staff of OHFA, the evidence and arguments of the Applicants and their representatives and, pursuant to the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act, the comments of members of the public present; and (c) at the conclusion of all testimony and evidence, consider Resolutions approving, subject to any contingencies, conditions or requirements established by the Trustees, or disapproving the Applications of each of said Owners/Applicants and providing for execution of documents evidencing the actions of the Trustees. APPROVED
- Report on 2nd Quarterly Budget.
- Report on Cost Center Analysis.
- Any business not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting of this agenda.
FOR THE CHAIRMAN
/S/ Deborah Jenkins