Board of Trustees Agenda - May 21, 2014
A regularly scheduled and quarterly meeting of Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency’s (“OHFA”) Board of Trustees has been scheduled to be held at 10:00 a.m. on May 21, 2014 at 100 Northwest 63rd, Will Rogers Conference Room, 2nd floor, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The agenda for this meeting will be as follows:
- Announcement of the re-appointment of Richard Lillard as Chairman of OHFA to serve a term ending May 1, 2019.
- Announcement of the re-appointment of Erma Williams as the Resident Board Member of OHFA to serve a term ending May 1, 2015.
- Consider a Resolution approving Minutes of the March 26, 2014 meeting of the Board of Trustees.
- Certification and award presentation.
- Report on Santa’s Sleigh Golf Tournament.
- PBCA Report
- Report on Section 8 Management Assessment Program (SEMAP)
- Consider a Resolution approving the transfer of Del City Housing Authority’s Housing Choice Voucher Program, including waiting applicants, to Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency effective July 1, 2014.
- Consider a Resolution approving the Consolidated Annual Contributions Contracts (“CACCs”) to OHFA by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”), and approving and ratifying the execution of said CACC Contracts, along with any and all additional documents relating to amendments of said contracts, by the Executive Director of OHFA.
- Consider a Resolution approving OHFA’s Administrative Plan for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (“HUD’S”) Housing Choice Voucher Program, as amended and authorizing and directing the staff of OHFA to make said Administrative Plan available to HUD for review.
- Consider a Resolution approving the adjusted Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) Tenant Utility Allowance schedule and authorizing and directing the staff of OHFA to submit same to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”) in accordance with federal regulations governing HUD’s Housing Choice Voucher Program.
- Consent Docket – The following items of business may be voted upon by a single vote of the Trustees without discussion, unless and except for any item which anyone of the Trustees desires to have discussion about at the meeting, in which case, each item so noted will be withdrawn from the Consent Docket and handled individually in order immediately following the completion of the Consent Docket:
12.1 Consider authorizing and approving the extension of the term of service with HoganTaylor, LLP, Certified Public Accountants, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, as OHFA’s independent Certified Public Accountants for a period of one year; fixing compensation thereunder and authorizing the Executive Director to execute a related engagement letter on behalf of OHFA and its Board of Trustees.
12.2 Consider a Resolution authorizing the placement of OHFA’s property and general liability insurance and authorizing and approving the payment of the premiums for said coverage.
12.3 Consider a Resolution approving the renewal of Worker’s Compensation insurance coverage through AIG Corporation of Oklahoma.
12.4 Consider a Resolution authorizing and approving the first modification to the terms of the Housing Trust Fund loan to City Rescue Mission, Inc. previously approved; extending the maturity date for the Housing Trust Fund loan from September 30, 2014 to March 31, 2016.
- Report on new program, OHFA Dream and update on OHFA’s MCCs.
- Consider a Resolution approving the sale under the OHFA TBA Program of GNMA/FNMA Certificates relating to Single Family Mortgages to be originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of the OHFA; directing the staff to develop the documentation for the program; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as may be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
- Consider a Resolution approving the sale of up to $25 million GNMA/FNMA certificates relating to Single Family Mortgages originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of OHFA; directing the staff to develop the documentation for and approving parameters for the sale of not to exceed that amount of said GNMA/FNMA certificates; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
- Consider and conduct individual proceedings to consider the Applications for an Allocation from the State of Oklahoma’s 2014 Tax Credit Authority filed by each of the Owner/Applicants identified in Exhibit “1” to this Agenda, and in connection therewith: (a) make such preliminary and/or intermediate rulings as may be necessary and/or appropriate to the conduct of said proceedings, including reassignment of funds among the various set-asides and/or to utilize Credits from 2013; (b) receive and hear the reports and recommendations of the Staff of OHFA, the evidence and arguments of the Applicants and their representatives and, pursuant to the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act, the comments of members of the public present; and (c) at the conclusion of all testimony and evidence, consider Resolutions approving, subject to any contingencies, conditions or requirements established by the Trustees, or disapproving the Applications of each of said Owners/Applicants and providing for execution of documents evidencing the actions of the Trustees.
- Report on 2nd Quarterly Budget
- Audit Committee Report
- Report on Cost Center Analysis
- Any business not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting of this agenda.
FOR THE CHAIRMAN