March 19, 2020
A specially scheduled teleconference meeting of Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency’s (“OHFA”) Board of Trustees has been scheduled to be held at 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 100 Northwest 63rd, Will Rogers Conference Room, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, as authorized by SB 661. The public may access the teleconference remotely by dialing 1 (631) 992-3221 and entering access code 478-393-539. The public may also attend the meeting in person at the address above.
Mike Buhl, Chairman - Teleconference
Jeff Scott, Vice-Chairman - Teleconference
Scott McLaws, Secretary/Treasurer - Teleconference
Ann Felton Gilliland, Member - Teleconference
Heath Collins, Member - Teleconference
Joi Love, Resident Board Member - Teleconference
The amended agenda for this meeting will be as follows:
- Consider a Resolution approving Minutes of the January 29, 2020 meeting of the Board of Trustees. APPROVED
- Consider a Resolution approving the Consolidated Annual Contributions Contracts (“CACCs”) to OHFA by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”), and approving and ratifying the execution of said CACC Contracts, along with any and all additional documents relating to amendments of said contracts, by the Executive Director of OHFA. APPROVED
- Consider a Resolution ratifying and adopting OHFA’s Chapter 50 Section 8 Existing Housing Program Amended Rules [OAC 330:50]; authorizing the executive director and staff to proceed with the rulemaking process pertaining to said amendments to the permanent rulemaking requirements of the Oklahoma Administrative Procedures Act. APPROVED
- Consent Docket – The following items of business may be voted upon by a single vote of the Trustees without discussion, unless and except for any item which anyone of the Trustees desires to have discussion about at the meeting, in which case, each item so noted will be withdrawn from the Consent Docket and handled individually in order immediately following the completion of the Consent Docket: APPROVED
4.1 Consider a Resolution approving the sale of not to exceed $50 million under OHFA TBA Program GNMA/FNMA/FHLMC certificates relating to single family mortgages originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of the Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency; directing the staff to develop the documentation for and approving parameters for the sale of Single Family Program loans; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other action as may be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
4.2 Consider a Resolution approving the sale of up to $75 million under OHFA Single Family Program GNMA/FNMA/FHLMC certificates relating to Single Family Mortgages originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of OHFA; directing the staff to develop the documentation for and approving parameters for the sale of said GNMA/FNMA/FHLMC certificates; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as may be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
4.3 Consider a Resolution approving and adopting amendments to OHFA’s Chapter 15 Single Family Mortgage Program Rules [OAC 330:15]. Said amended rules to be effective January 01, 2021; authorizing the executive director and staff to proceed with the promulgation of said amendments as permanent rules of OHFA pursuant to the permanent rulemaking requirements of the Oklahoma Administrative Procedures Act.
4.4 Consider a Resolution approving and adopting amendments to Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency’s Chapter 36 Affordable Housing Tax Credit Program Rules [OAC 330:36]. Said amended rules to be effective January 1, 2021; authorizing the Executive Director and Staff to proceed with the promulgation of said amendments as permanent rules of OHFA pursuant to the permanent rulemaking requirements of the Oklahoma Administrative Procedures Act.
4.5 Consider a Resolution approving the Transfer of Ownership of the Tax Credit Development known as Garden Park Apartments, Sapulpa, Oklahoma OHFA #98-02-01, from Garden Park Apartments, LLC to GP Partners, LLC subject to certain conditions and terms.
4.6 Consider a Resolution authorizing and approving the extension of the Term of Service with HoganTaylor, LLP, Certified Public Accountants, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, as OHFA’s Independent Certified Public Accountants for a period of one year; fixing compensation thereunder and authorizing the execution of the engagement letter on behalf of OHFA and its Board of Trustees.
4.7 Consider a Resolution authorizing the placement of OHFA’s Directors and Officers, Employment Related Practices and Fiduciary Liability Insurance coverage and Cyber Liability Insurance coverage and authorizing and approving the payment of the premiums for said coverages.
- Consider a Resolution relating to the issuance of OHFA’s Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bonds (Homeownership Loan Program) Series 2020 (The “Bonds”) consisting of one or more series or subseries in an aggregate principal amount not to exceed $100,000,000 for the purposes of financing single family residences in Oklahoma to low and moderate income persons, purchasing mortgage loans and mortgage-backed securities, funding reserves, redeeming or refunding all or a portion of certain outstanding bonds of OHFA, providing for the funding of Down Payment Assistance and other purposes and/or paying costs of issuance in connection with the bonds, the principal of which and the interest thereon shall be payable solely from the revenues pledge to the payment thereof; waiving competitive bidding for the sale thereof; authorizing the various documents relating to such bonds; approving the use and distribution of the Preliminary Official Statement and the Official Statement; setting parameters for the principal amount, maturity dates, price and interest rates for such bonds; authorizing use of OHFA funds; designating a trustee, registrar and paying agent; designating the senior manager and the co-managers of the bonds; approving and authorizing the execution and delivery of a first amending Supplemental Indenture to General Indenture of Trust; and authorizing OHFA officers, staff and advisors to take certain actions with respect thereto. APPROVED
- Consider a Resolution authorizing the Inducement of the Issuance of Multi-Family Bonds for the new construction of the Villages at a New Leaf in Owasso, Oklahoma. Any competitive bidding for the sale thereof is waived. APPROVED
- Consider a Resolution amending Resolution #19-09-17 to expand the location and increase the maximum bond amount of the Inducement of the Issuance of Multi-Family Bonds for the new construction of Chisholm Springs in Miami, Oklahoma City, and Spencer, Oklahoma from $26,000,000 to $50,000,000. APPROVED
- Consider a Resolution amending Resolution #19-07-32 to increase the Final Maximum Bond amount of the Issuance of Revenue Bonds of the Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency in an aggregate principal amount from $21,000,000 to $25,000,000 for the rehabilitation of Apache Manor and Sandy Park Apartments in Tulsa, Oklahoma, OHFA File #19-05-26. APPROVED
- Consider a Resolution amending Resolution #19-07-31 to increase the Maximum Federal Tax Credit amount of the below named Owner for the Development Apache Manor and Sandy Park Apartments, OHFA File #19-05-26, Tulsa, Oklahoma, from $1,500,000 to $1,800,000. APPROVED
- Consider a Resolution amending Resolution #17-07-07 to increase the Maximum Federal Tax Credit amount of the below named Owner for the Development, John H. Johnson Care Suites, OHFA File #16-08-89, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, from $850,000 to $914,128. APPROVED
- Report on Cost Center Analysis.
FOR THE CHAIRMAN
/S/ Deborah Jenkins