Board of Trustees Agenda - March 26, 2014
A regularly scheduled meeting of Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency’s (“OHFA”) Board of Trustees has been scheduled to be held at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 at 100 Northwest 63rd, Will Rogers Conference Room, 2nd floor, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The agenda for this meeting will be as follows:
- Consider a Resolution approving Minutes of the January 29, 2014 meeting of the Board of Trustees.
- Certification and award presentation.
- Consider a Resolution approving the Consolidated Annual Contributions Contracts (“CACCs”) to OHFA by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”), and approving and ratifying the execution of said CACC Contracts, along with any and all additional documents relating to amendments of said contracts, by the Executive Director of OHFA.
- Annual Report and Video.
- Consider approval of a Resolution authorizing the placement of OHFA’s Public Officials and Employees Liability Insurance, Employment Related Practices Liability Insurance and Fiduciary Liability Insurance and authorizing and approving the payment of the premiums for said coverage.
- Consider a Resolution approving the sale under the OHFA TBA Program of GNMA/FNMA Certificates relating to Single Family Mortgages to be originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of the OHFA; directing the staff to develop the documentation for the program; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as may be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
- Consider a Resolution approving the sale of up to $25 million GNMA/FNMA certificates relating to Single Family Mortgages originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of OHFA; directing the staff to develop the documentation for and approving parameters for the sale of not to exceed that amount of said GNMA/FNMA certificates; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
- Consider a Resolution supplementing Resolution No: 13-01-09 of the OHFA with respect to its Mortgage Credit Certificate Program; describing the parameters of the MCC Program approving the forms of the MCC Program manual, forms and related items; authorizing OHFA staff to determine the rates, terms and criteria with respect to such program; ratifying and approving the use of unused Private Activity Bond Volume Cap carried forward from previous years to issue MCCs; and providing for the date of effect of this resolution.
- Consider, individually, the applications for funding from the State of Oklahoma’s HOME Investment Partnership Program filed by each of the Applicants identified in Exhibit “A”, attached hereto and made a part hereof by reference, and in connection therewith: (a) make such preliminary and/or intermediate rulings as may be necessary and/or appropriate in regard to the conduct of the proceedings; (b) receive and hear the reports and recommendations of the Staff of OHFA, the evidence and arguments of the Applicants and their representatives; and pursuant to the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act, the comments of members of the public present; and (c) at the conclusion of all testimony and evidence, consider individual Resolutions approving, subject to any contingencies, conditions or requirements established by the Trustees, or disapproving the application of each of said Applicants for funding from the State of Oklahoma’s HOME Investment Partnership Program.
Exhibit “B” reflects the balance of HOME funds. It is provided for information purposes only.
- Consider a Resolution approving and adopting Amendments to OHFA’s Chapter 60. Housing Trust Fund Rules [OAC 330:60], to be effective September 1, 2014; authorizing the Executive Director and Staff to proceed with the promulgation of said amendments as permanent rules of OHFA pursuant to the rulemaking requirements of the Oklahoma Administrative Procedures Act.
- Report on Program Update.
- Any business not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting of this Agenda.
FOR THE CHAIRMAN