July 8, 2020
A regularly scheduled and quarterly meeting of Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency’s (“OHFA”) Board of Trustees has been scheduled to be held at 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at the Holiday Inn Oklahoma City North, 6200 N. Robinson, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The amended agenda for this meeting will be as follows:
- Special announcement of the reappointment of Joi Love as Resident Board Member of OHFA to serve a term ending May 1, 2021.
- Consider a Resolution approving Minutes of the May 27, 2020 meeting of the Board of Trustees. APPROVED
- Report on National Homeownership Month.
- Consider a Resolution approving OHFA’s Administrative Plan for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (“HUD’S”) Housing Choice Voucher Program, as amended, and authorizing and directing the staff of OHFA to make said Administrative Plan available to HUD for Review. APPROVED
- Consent Docket – The following items of business may be voted upon by a single vote of the Trustees without discussion, unless and except for any item which anyone of the Trustees desires to have discussion about at the meeting, in which case, each item so noted will be withdrawn from the Consent Docket and handled individually in order immediately following the completion of the Consent Docket: APPROVED
5.1 Consider a Resolution approving the Consolidated Annual Contributions Contracts (“CACCs”) between OHFA and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”), and approving and ratifying the execution of said CACC Contracts, along with any and all additional documents relating to amendments of said contracts, by the Executive Director.
5.2 Consider a Resolution approving the sale of not to exceed $75 million under OHFA TBA Program of GNMA/FNMA/FHLMC certificates relating to single family mortgages to be originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of the Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency; directing the staff to develop the documentation for the program and approving parameters for the sale of Single Family Program loans; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as may be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
5.3 Consider a Resolution approving the sale of not to exceed $75 million under OHFA Single Family Program of GNMA/FNMA/FHLMC certificates relating to Single Family Mortgages originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of OHFA; directing the staff to develop the documentation for the program and approving parameters for the sale of said GNMA/FNMA/FHLC certificates; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as may be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
5.4 Consider a Resolution approving form of Request for Proposal (“RFP”) for Bond Counsel, Tax Counsel and for Financial Advisor for the OHFA 2021 Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bond Program, as a “Related Plan of Financing.”
5.5 Consider a Resolution approving and ratifying the renewal of computer software support and related payments for Housing and Development Services, Inc. for software utilized by OHFA’s Single Family (“SF”) Bond and Contract Administration (“CA”) Programs.
5.6 Consider a Resolution approving and authorizing OHFA to establish an Annual Leave Buyout Policy that provides employees the option, subject to the annual approval of the Executive Director of OHFA, to make an irrevocable election prior to December 31 of each year to sell up to fifty percent (50%) of annual leave hours to be accrued in the calendar year following the calendar year in which the election is made with annual leave payments being made on or before September 30 of the calendar year in which the annual leave hours are to be accrued.;
- Consider a Resolution relating to the issuance of OHFA’s Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bonds (Homeownership Loan Program) Series 2020 (The “Bonds”) consisting of one or more series or subseries in an aggregate principal amount not to exceed $100,000,000 for the purposes of financing single family residences in Oklahoma to low and moderate income persons, purchasing mortgage loans and mortgage-backed securities, funding reserves of OHFA, providing for the funding of Down Payment Assistance and other purposes and/or paying costs of issuance in connection with the bonds, the principal of which and the interest thereon shall be payable solely from the revenues pledged to the payment thereof; waiving competitive bidding for the sale thereof; authorizing the various documents relating to such bonds; approving the use and distribution of the Preliminary Official Statement and the Official Statement; setting parameters for the principal amount, maturity dates, price and interest rates for such bonds; authorizing use of OHFA funds; designating a Trustee, Registrar and Paying agent; designating the Senior Manager and the Co-Managers of the Bonds; and authorizing OHFA officers, staff and advisors to take certain actions with respect thereto. APPROVED
- Consider, individually, the applications for funding from the State of Oklahoma’s 2020 HOME Investment Partnerships Program filed by each of the Applicants identified in Exhibit “A”, to this agenda, and in connection therewith: (a) make such preliminary and/or intermediate rulings as may be necessary and/or appropriate in regard to the conduct of the proceedings; (b) receive and hear the reports and recommendations of the Staff of OHFA, the evidence and arguments of the Applicants and their representatives and, pursuant to the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act, the comments of members of the public present; and (c) at the conclusion of all testimony and evidence, consider individual Resolutions approving, subject to any contingencies, conditions or requirements established by the Trustees, or disapproving the application of each of said Applicants for funding from the State of Oklahoma’s 2020 HOME Investment Partnerships Program. APPROVED
Exhibit “B” reflects the balance of HOME funds. It is provided for information purposes only.
Download or View Exhibits A and B
- Consider a Resolution approving the Transfer of Ownership of the Tax Credit Development known as Brightwaters Apartments, Tulsa, Oklahoma, OHFA #02-02-09, from Community Action Project of Tulsa County, Inc. to Affordable Housing Property Solutions, Inc. subject to certain conditions and terms. APPROVED
- Consider a Resolution approving and authorizing execution of an Amendment of the Regulatory Agreement for Low-Income Housing Tax Credits entered into by Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency and Housing Authority of the City of Tulsa, for the Development known as the Choice Neighborhoods River West Redevelopment which encompasses the former Brightwaters Apartments originally OHFA File 02-02-09; reserving certain rights and conditions. APPROVED
- Consider a Resolution approving the Application of the following Owner for a Reservation and Allocation of 4% Federal Low Income Housing Tax Credits for Creston Park Phase 1 OHFA File #20-04-34, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and providing for execution of a long term extended use agreement, subject to certain terms and conditions. This Development is to be financed through the issuance of Revenue Bonds by the Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency. APPROVED
- Consider a Resolution authorizing the Issuance of Revenue Bonds of the Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency in one or more series in an aggregate principal amount not to exceed $36,400,000, waiving competitive bidding for the sale thereof, and providing for the pledge of revenues for the payment of such Bonds; authorizing a Trust and/or Financing Agreement appropriate for the protection and disposition of such revenues and to further secure such Bonds; authorizing a Tax Regulatory Agreement and one or more Land Use Restriction Agreements, and authorizing other documents and actions in connection with the Sale and Issuance of such Bonds for the New Construction of Creston Park Phase 1 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, OHFA File #20-04-34. APPROVED
- Report on Cost Center Analysis.
- Any business not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting of this Agenda.
FOR THE CHAIRMAN
/S/ Deborah Jenkins