July 10, 2018
A regularly scheduled and quarterly meeting of Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency’s (“OHFA”) Board of Trustees has been scheduled to be held at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 100 Northwest 63rd, Will Rogers Room, 2nd floor, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The amended agenda for this meeting will be as follows:
- Consider a Resolution approving Minutes of the May 16, 2018 meeting of the Board of Trustees. Approved
- Announcement of the reappointment of Debbie Blackburn as Trustee of OHFA to serve a term ending May 1, 2023.
- Election of Officers.
- Certification and award presentation.
- Report on National Homeownership Month.
- Consider a Resolution approving the Consolidated Annual Contributions Contracts (“CACCs”) by and between OHFA and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”), and approving and ratifying the execution of said CACC Contracts, along with any and all additional documents relating to amendments of said contracts, by the Executive Director of OHFA. Approved
- Consider a resolution approving OHFA’s Administrative Plan for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (“HUD’s”) Housing Choice Voucher Program, as amended, and authorizing and directing the Staff of OHFA to make said Administrative Plan available to HUD for review. Approved
- Consent Docket – The following items of business may be voted upon by a single vote of the Trustees without discussion, unless and except for any item which anyone of the Trustees desires to have discussion about at the meeting, in which case, each item so noted will be withdrawn from the Consent Docket and handled individually in order immediately following the completion of the Consent Docket: Approved
8.1 Consider a Resolution authorizing and approving OHFA’s continued membership in the National Council of State Housing Agencies (“NCSHA”) and approving payment of membership dues for the period July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019.` 8.2 Consider a Resolution approving the Substitution of MV Reserve at Spencer, LLC EIN 82-3736407, as the General Partner of the Owner of the Tax Credit Development known as Reserve at Spencer, Spencer, Oklahoma, OHFA #13-07-32, subject to certain conditions and terms.
8.3 Consider a Resolution approving the Transfer of Ownership of the Tax Credit Development known as Garland Square Apartments, Norman, Oklahoma, OHFA #99-06-57, from Norman Housing Associates II, LP to HC LLC subject to certain conditions and terms.
- Consider a Resolution approving the sale under the OHFA TBA Program of GNMA/FNMA/FHLMC Certificates relating to Single Family Mortgages to be originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of the OHFA; directing the staff to develop the documentation for the program; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as may be necessary or desirable for such purpose. Approved
- Consider a Resolution approving the sale of up to $25 million GNMA/FNMA/FHLMC certificates relating to Single Family Mortgages originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of OHFA; directing the staff to develop the documentation for and approving parameters for the sale of not to exceed that amount of said GNMA/FNMA/FHLMC certificates; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as be necessary or desirable for such purpose. Approved
- Consider a Resolution directing staff to develop the documentation for and approving parameters for the issuance of Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bonds, including any refunding bonds (collectively, the “Bonds”) of the Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency (“OHFA”); providing for the structuring and securing of the bonds and authorizing redemption of any outstanding bonds or as an alternative a refunding of the outstanding bonds and the related sale of all or a portion of the Guaranteed Mortgage Securities securing said outstanding bonds; and authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as may be necessary or desirable for such purpose. Approved
- Consider, individually, the applications for funding from the State of Oklahoma’s 2018 HOME Investment Partnerships Program filed by each of the Applicants identified in Exhibit “A”, to this agenda, and in connection therewith: (a) make such preliminary and/or intermediate rulings as may be necessary and/or appropriate in regard to the conduct of the proceedings; (b) receive and hear the reports and recommendations of the Staff of OHFA, the evidence and arguments of the Applicants and their representatives and, pursuant to the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act, the comments of members of the public present; and (c) at the conclusion of all testimony and evidence, consider individual Resolutions approving, subject to any contingencies, conditions or requirements established by the Trustees, or disapproving the application of each of said Applicants for funding from the State of Oklahoma’s 2018 HOME Investment Partnerships Program. Approved
Exhibit “B” reflects the balance of HOME funds. It is provided for information purposes only.
- Consider a Resolution authorizing the Inducement of the Issuance of Multi-Family Bonds for the New Construction of The Curve in Moore, Oklahoma. Any competitive bidding for the sale thereof is waived. Approved
- Consider a Resolution approving and adopting an amendment to the 2018 Affordable Housing Tax Credit Qualified Allocation Plan allowing applicants to select “Income Averaging” as their new minimum set-aside election as set forth by the IRS. Approved
- Report on Verde Investments, Inc. and Verde Outreach, Inc. Oklahoma Housing Trust Fund.
- Report on Cost Center Analysis.
- Any business not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting of this Agenda.
FOR THE CHAIRMAN