- Property Owners & Managers
- About OHFA
Providing Housing Resources With an Eagerness to Serve
July 22, 2015
A regularly scheduled and quarterly meeting of Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency’s (“OHFA”) Board of Trustees has been scheduled to be held at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 100 Northwest 63rd, Will Rogers Room, 2nd floor, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The agenda for this meeting will be as follows:
1. Consider a Resolution approving Minutes of the May 20, 2015 meeting of the Board of Trustees. Approved
2. Certification and award presentation.
3. Report on Santa’s Sleigh Golf Tournament.
4. Report on National Homeownership Month.
5. Consider a Resolution approving the Consolidated Annual Contributions Contracts (“CACCs”) to OHFA by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”), and approving and ratifying the execution of said CACC Contracts, along with any and all additional documents relating to amendments of said contracts, by the Executive Director of OHFA. Approved
6. Election of Officers. Approved
7. Consider a Resolution authorizing and directing the preparation of new facsimile signature plates bearing the signatures of the Chairman and Treasurer of this Board of Trustees; authorizing certain limited uses of the current facsimile signature plates bearing the signatures of Richard Lillard and Steve Ganzkow, Chairman and current Treasurer, respectively.
8. Consent Docket – The following items of business may be voted upon by a single vote of the Trustees without discussion, unless and except for any item which anyone of the Trustees desires to have discussion about at the meeting, in which case, each item so noted will be withdrawn from the Consent Docket and handled individually in order immediately following the completion of the Consent Docket: Approved
8.1 Consider a Resolution approving form of Request for Proposal for bond counsel, tax counsel and for financial advisor for the OHFA 2016 Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bond Program, as a “Related Plan of Financing.”
8.2 Consider a Resolution approving the substitution of AH SUBGP GAG Gandolf, LLC, the general partner of the owner of the tax credit development known as East Oaks Village, Midwest City, Oklahoma, OHFA #05-06-02, subject to certain conditions and terms.
8.3 Consider a Resolution authorizing and approving OHFA’s continued membership in the National Council of State Housing Agencies and approving payment of membership dues for the period July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016.
9. Consider a Resolution approving the sale under the OHFA TBA Program of GNMA/FNMA Certificates relating to Single Family Mortgages to be originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of the OHFA; directing the staff to develop the documentation for the program; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as may be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
10. Consider a Resolution approving the sale of up to $25 million GNMA/FNMA certificates relating to Single Family Mortgages originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of OHFA; directing the staff to develop the documentation for and approving parameters for the sale of not to exceed that amount of said GNMA/FNMA certificates; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as may be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
11. Consider a Resolution relating to certain outstanding Single Family Bonds; directing the staff to develop the documentation for and approving parameters for the sale of all or a portion of the Guaranteed Mortgage Securities securing those bonds and redemption of those bonds or as an alternative a refunding of such bonds; and authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as may be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
12. Consider, individually, the applications for funding from the State of Oklahoma’s 2015 HOME Investment Partnership Program filed by each of the Applicants identified in Exhibit “A”, to this agenda, and in connection therewith: (a) make such preliminary and/or intermediate rulings as may be necessary and/or appropriate in regard to the conduct of the proceedings; (b) receive and hear the reports and recommendations of the Staff of OHFA, the evidence and arguments of the Applicants and their representatives and, pursuant to the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act, the comments of members of the public present; and (c) at the conclusion of all testimony and evidence, consider individual Resolutions approving, subject to any contingencies, conditions or requirements established by the Trustees, or disapproving the application of each of said Applicants for funding from the State of Oklahoma’s 2015 HOME Investment Partnership Program.
Exhibit “B” reflects the balance of HOME funds. It is provided for information purposes only.
13. Consider a resolution authorizing the executive director, staff and general counsel of OHFA to negotiate for the acquisition of state owned property in the Creston Hills Addition in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; establishing conditions. Approved
14. Report on Statewide Assessment Report
15. 2016 Housing Summit Report
16. Consider a Resolution approving and authorizing a one-time payment for previously expensed, but unused, annual leave hours primarily as an employee benefit and near-term expense savings to OHFA. Approved
17. Third Quarter Budget Report
18. Report on Cost Center Analysis.
19. Consider approval of Resolutions: a) authorizing an Executive Session of the Trustees of Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency (“OHFA”), pursuant to Section 307.B.1 of the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act (25 O.S. Sections 301, et seq.), in regard to personnel matters for the purpose of reviewing the job performance of the Executive Director of OHFA and engaging in discussions pertaining to the duties, terms of employment, compensation and employment benefits of the Executive Director of OHFA; Approved
b) after the conclusion of the Executive Session, authorizing the reconvening of the Open Meeting of the Board of Trustees of OHFA; and
c) pertaining to the duties and terms of employment, including compensation and employment benefits of the Executive Director of OHFA, as the Board of Trustees of OHFA may deem appropriate.
20. Any business not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting of this Agenda.
FOR THE CHAIRMAN
/S/ DENNIS SHOCKLEY