January 27, 2020
A regularly scheduled and quarterly meeting of Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency’s (“OHFA”) Board of Trustees has been scheduled to be held at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 100 Northwest 63rd, Will Rogers Conference Room, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The amended agenda for this meeting will be as follows:
- Consider a Resolution approving Minutes of the November 13, 2019 meeting and the December 3, 2019 meeting of the Board of Trustees. APPROVED
- Certification and award presentation.
- Annual Report presentation.
- Report on the Section Eight Management Assessment Program (SEMAP) results from U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for the Housing Choice Voucher Program.
- Consider a Resolution approving the Consolidated Annual Contributions Contracts (“CACCs”) between OHFA and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”), and approving and ratifying the execution of said CACC Contracts, along with any and all additional documents relating to amendments of said contracts, by the Executive Director of OHFA. APPROVED
- Consider a Resolution ratifying and confirming a notice of Rulemaking intent pertaining to Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency’s Chapter 50 Section 8 Existing Housing Program Rules [OAC 330:50]; Approving and authorizing the holding of Public Hearings pertaining to said intent following publication in the Oklahoma Register; authorizing the Executive Director and staff to proceed with the Rulemaking process pertaining to said amendments to the Permanent Rules of OHFA pursuant to the Permanent Rulemaking requirements of the Oklahoma Administrative Procedures Act. APPROVED
- Consent Docket - The following items of business may be voted upon by a single vote of the Trustees without discussion, unless and except for any item which anyone of the Trustees desires to have discussion about at the meeting, in which case, each item so noted will be withdrawn from the Consent Docket and handled individually in order immediately following the completion of the Consent Docket: APPROVED
7.1 Consider a Resolution approving the sale under the OHFA TBA Program of GNMA/FNMA/FHLMC Certificates relating to Single Family Mortgages to be originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of OHFA; directing the staff to develop the documentation for the program; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as may be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
7.2 Consider a Resolution approving the sale of up to $25 million GNMA/FNMA/FHLMC certificates relating to Single Family Mortgages originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of OHFA; directing the staff to develop the documentation for and approving parameters for the sale of not to exceed that amount of said GNMA/GNMA/FHLMC certificates; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
7.3 Consider a Resolution ratifying and confirming a notice of Rulemaking intent pertaining to Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency’s Chapter 15 Single Family Mortgage Program Rules [OAC 330:15]; Approving and authorizing the holding of Public Hearings pertaining to said intent following publication in the Oklahoma Register; authorizing the Executive Director and staff to proceed with the Rulemaking process pertaining to said amendments to the Permanent Rules of OHFA pursuant to the Permanent Rulemaking requirements of the Oklahoma Administrative Procedures Act.
7.4 Consider a Resolution approving and authorizing execution of a Partial Release of the Regulatory Agreement for Low-Income Housing Tax Credits entered into by Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency and Carnegie Properties, Limited Partnership (OHFA File # 94-08-27), for the Development known as Bentley Villa Apartments aka Savannah Park of Carnegie, Carnegie, Oklahoma; reserving certain rights and conditions.
- Consider a Resolution authorizing and approving the development of the 2020 Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bond and Mortgage Program as a part of OHFA’s Single Family Program, for later final approval by the OHFA Board of Trustees; directing staff to develop proposed program terms; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to seek 2020 allocations of “New Money” from the state’s Volume Cap to be included in said program; authorizing submission of applications to the State Bond Advisor and the Council of Bond Oversight; authorizing public hearings; declaring official intent; and authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other preliminary actions as may be necessary or desirable for the development of the 2020 Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bond and the related mortgage loan program. APPROVED
- Consider a Resolution authorizing the Inducement of the Issuance of Multi-Family Bonds for the acquisition and rehabilitation of Oklahoma Central Region Portfolio, in Adair, Blanchard, Bristow, Davis, Drumright, Grove, Locust Grove, Morrison, Okemah, Strafford and Wynnewood, Oklahoma. Any competitive bidding for the sale thereof is waived. APPROVED
- Consider an Application for funding from the State of Oklahoma’s 2019 HOME Investment Partnerships Program filed by the Applicant identified in Exhibit “A”, to this agenda, and in connection therewith: (a) make such preliminary and/or intermediate rulings as may be necessary and/or appropriate in regard to the conduct of the proceedings; (b) receive and hear the reports and recommendations of the Staff of OHFA, the evidence and arguments of the Applicant and its representatives and, pursuant to the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act, the comments of members of the public present; and (c) at the conclusion of all testimony and evidence, consider an individual Resolution approving, subject to any contingencies, conditions or requirements established by the Trustees, or disapproving the Application of said Applicant for funding from the State of Oklahoma’s 2019 HOME Investment Partnerships Program. APPROVED
Exhibit “B” reflects the balance of HOME funds. It is provided for information purposes only.
- Consider a Resolution renewing and continuing the terms of service for Riggs Abney Neal Turpen Orbison & Lewis to provide legal advice and representation as general counsel to staff and the Board of Trustees of OHFA, for a period of one year; and setting the annual hourly compensation based on the Consumer Price Index. APPROVED
- Audit Meeting Report.
- Report on Cost Center Analysis Update and Quarterly Budget.
- Consider approval of Resolutions: a) authorizing an Executive Session of the Trustees of Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency (“OHFA”), pursuant to Section 307.B3 of the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act (25 O.S. Sections 301, et seq.) to discuss the purchase and/or appraisal of real property; b) after the conclusion of the Executive Session, authorizing the reconvening of the Open Meeting of the Board of Trustees of OHFA; c) discussion and possible action regarding the purchase and/or appraisal of real property. APPROVED
- Any business not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting of this Agenda.
FOR THE CHAIRMAN
/S/ Deborah Jenkins